• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Trapped!

Started by K, March 09, 2005, 03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K

Yesterday I was running through the ruins of Alterac on my suave Dire Wolf looking for more mithril.  Jumped off a cliff, and then....

Close up of the chimney walls that are my prison.

Kaegan: Trapped! Passing night elves laugh at me. Damn you alliance.

At least I can look at the stars.

No warlocks in my clan were online, so I couldn't get anyone to summon me and I had just used my hearthstone.   Of course the auto-unstick feature didn't work.  Rather than wait 4 hours for a GM, a guild buddy of mine (mage) had to find me and create a portal nearby. 

Thing

It's interesting that they would leave a chimney open like that.  Maybe you can sue the owner of the house for not having some protective device installed.  :p
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

QwertyMonster

Hahaha! Nice one getting stuck :P

Maybe next time dont jump off a cliff  ;D

Mephisto

Hmm, have you ever fallen off the cliff on the way to the Wetlands into the valley of water in the middle of the Eastern Kingdoms of Lordaeron/Azeroth?  That's a long swim I didn't expect.  :)

Adron

Quote from: Mephisto on March 09, 2005, 10:12 PM
Hmm, have you ever fallen off the cliff on the way to the Wetlands into the valley of water in the middle of the Eastern Kingdoms of Lordaeron/Azeroth?  That's a long swim I didn't expect.  :)

I jumped into it and found the nice little cove north of it to have some good quests.

Joe[x86]

Woah... rofl.. Now that I can breathe again, I'll go try that meself. Can dwarven palidan's swim? Only one way to find out!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.