• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

BNLS updated for Warcraft III patch 1.18

Started by Spht, March 02, 2005, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spht

BNLS has been updated for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos patch 1.18 and for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne patch 1.18.

The new version byte for both is 0x12.

Hdx

What, that was the old verByte, new one is 0x12.
And thanks for updating BNLS.
Whats the new VerHash, (if it has changed, Witch i don't think it has.)?
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

DeTaiLs

Yeah i though the new verbyte was 0x12 to

FaDeS

I don't know, are you sure BNLS is up? I tried connecting to it with my bot(s) [one I made, the other is a Flawed], and neither of them connected, I will try with stealth, but I think it's down!...

Joe[x86]

I looked at BnetDocs the instant I realized it was out, and it said that the verbyte was 0x11.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

FaDeS

All right... Well is anybody else having trouble with BNLS? I would like to know if it is just me or what?

Hdx

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

MyndFyre

Quote from: Spht on March 02, 2005, 08:14 PM
BNLS has been updated for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos patch 1.18 and for Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne patch 1.18.

The new version byte for both is 0x12.

<3
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

hunteroriginal

FaDeS

Yoni, any idea when it will be back up? By the way, I just saw your pic at a website, I dig the glasses  8)