• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

SC 1.12 Verbyte

Started by KoRe, February 16, 2005, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser.

BnetDocs is updated with all the latest changes

List of Battle.net protocol related changes:

- Version code: 0xCB.
- Supports handling messages 0x59, and 0x65-0x69 (optional email registration request, friends list messages).
- Supports sending messages 0x59, 0x5A, 0x5B, 0x65, and 0x66. (email registration, password recovery, change email address, request friends list, request friend status).

l)ragon

Damn and i was hopeing nls would have been pushed into sc/bw this time around.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

UserLoser.

Quote from: l)ragon on February 16, 2005, 10:25 PM
Damn and i was hopeing nls would have been pushed into sc/bw this time around.

It supports it, but it has not been seen being used on Battle.net yet

iago

Incidentally, I posted the version byte/hashfiles on the General forum before this thread was started :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Gangz

Is BNLS updated to the new patch?

LordNevar

Not at the moment, but I am most 100% positive that they will update it when they get to it.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

shout

Quote from: LordNevar on February 17, 2005, 09:09 AM
Not at the moment, but I am most 100% positive that they will update it when they get to it.

So when they get around to updating it, they will...?

Gangz

that seemed to be in a bad manner to me. BNLS is a privilige not a right man. They don't have to update it. BNLS only makes our lifes easier and you should be thankfull to them for providing it for us at all.