• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

SC 1.12 Verbyte

Started by KoRe, February 16, 2005, 08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoRe

Anyone have the Verbyte yet? i need to know what it is :)

MyndFyre

Have you perhaps attempted to packet-log the connection of the official client?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

DeTaiLs

Maybe lazy and dosent wanna do it for himself my guess is probley c11 but i aint home so i cant check, packet log 0x50

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

KoRe

yea i thought they where gonnam ake it CB not* 11

AntiVirus

Thanks for the fast response you guys.  ;)
"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Archangel

I'm not an Addict.

MindArchon

I've never had a bot programmed when a new patch came around.  If im using BNLS is all I have to do is wait for it to be updated?

DeTaiLs

Quote from: MindArchon on February 16, 2005, 08:29 PM
I've never had a bot programmed when a new patch came around.  If im using BNLS is all I have to do is wait for it to be updated?

yes that is what bnls is for

LordNevar

Just be lucky that you are using BNLS, and it's updated for you. Most of use have to go in and change it ourselves  :P

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Networks

Archangel

I'm not an Addict.

Archangel

I'm not an Addict.