• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Recruiting 2005

Started by Grok, February 02, 2005, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grok

During a press conference from his high school five-star wide receiver Fred Rouse put on a No. 1 Florida State jersey and cap and committed to the Seminoles. Rouse is the fifth Rivals100 member to commit to FSU for the recruiting class of 2005.

YAY!

Hazard

Too bad that FSU doesn't have a QB to throw the ball to this awesome reciever.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

DarkMinion

I'll take Xavier Lee over Superman Leak.

Grok

XL is drooling at the chance to play against Miami and making them hurt.  He'll have to learn the system and right now, Drew Weatherford is way out in front as far as learning the system goes.

Grok

Wow, .... unbelievable.  Even if I expected everything to go right for FSU's recruiting class, I still did not expect it to be as good as it became!  The old man can still recruit, no matter what else you can say about him.

Hazard

I wouldn't. Leak is a tremendous young talent.

DarkMinion

Certainly, I just think Lee is a better tremendous young talent

Grok

Spurrier did pretty good at South Carolina.  Better than expected.  He was supposed to get a 20-25 ranked class and came in between 15-20.  I guess his name and the coaches he is hiring will be a good draw.

DarkMinion

That's what bob knight's doing for our basketball recruiting!  ;)

Hazard

Every QB that goes through Florida State is initially revered as a "great young quarterback with mountains of potential." We've seen how thats gone over...

DarkMinion

Losing 3 years in a row to FSU must sting

Hazard

Who won that game this year? I forget.

DarkMinion

Was looking at the wrong schedule  :P  Sorry