• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Newb, back for more help!

Started by FaDeS, January 30, 2005, 02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QwertyMonster

Yeah i will be more than glad to help. I have "GamerBot Source Code" somewhere and that shows how to use winsock and hashes. When i find it i will link you to it.

BUT DONT STEAL THE CODE BECAUSE THAT CHEATS :D:D

Anyway i gtg so i cnt help anymore. Bye;)

(dnt ask why i put the last bit :P)

Blaze

CSB might be connecting the the old bnls server at, www.valhallalegends.com:9367 it should be connecting to bnls.valhallalegends.com:9367.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

FaDeS

I want to LEARN it not STEAL it... And GamerBot source is at Pianka.net, lol... I will check it out, and anybody who wants to help/make fun of me, IM me at bW FaDeS... Yep, that's it...

FaDeS

Sorry to double post, but I am too stupid/lazy to find the "Edit" button, but you can't change your BNLS server on CSB, or at least not a way I have found.

Zakath

You can, however, modify your hosts file. CSB has nothing to do with that.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Vernors

Quote from: Zakath on January 30, 2005, 06:09 PM
You can, however, modify your hosts file. CSB has nothing to do with that.

What do you mean by that?

Zakath

The file %SYSTEMROOT%/System32/drivers/etc/hosts contains information for mapping domain names to IP addresses, overriding DNS resolution.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Vernors

Quote from: Zakath on January 31, 2005, 04:31 PM
The file %SYSTEMROOT%/System32/drivers/etc/hosts contains information for mapping domain names to IP addresses, overriding DNS resolution.

So I would add what in there?

Dyndrilliac

Quote from: Edsger W. DijkstraIt is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.