• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Auction house

Started by l)ragon, January 28, 2005, 12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

l)ragon

whats the prices like on the server you guys are on.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Spht

Seems to change rapidly.  Back a couple months ago I was easily selling several thick armor kits for 1 gold each (was only a handful of people that could make them).  After coming back from my vacation, I see them go for less than 50 silver, so I don't even bother to sell them anymore.

l)ragon

is that the same for the alliance/hord auction house in kalemdor.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Spht

Quote from: l)ragon on January 28, 2005, 03:58 PM
is that the same for the alliance/hord auction house in kalemdor.

I don't use that one very often.  I'm not too fond of selling useful things such as armor kits and green/blue items to the opposite fraction...

Mitosis

Actually, on the Horde side you can get stuff nice and cheap, and then sell it for lots :D I can sell 20 silk cloth for 2 gp :D

l)ragon

Quote from: Mitosis on January 28, 2005, 08:46 PM
Actually, on the Horde side you can get stuff nice and cheap, and then sell it for lots :D I can sell 20 silk cloth for 2 gp :D
thats not a deal lol

Spht

Horde economy is more broken than Alliance.  Instead of value of things deprecating over time, they grow?  20 silkcloth for 2 gold isn't very "nice and cheap."  Did you mean runecloth maybe?

Mitosis

Ah yeah sorry. Silk cloth you can get bundles for like 45 s.