• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Curious...

Started by IceMan, January 07, 2005, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceMan

Webbot requests take soooo long, would there be any way i might be able to join the team and help out?

I am active practically 12/7 and alot of the days looking for something to do, if i could help you guys add to the site (if i know how, or you can tell me how) i would like to help you guys out, let me know.

If you need to talk to me further, post here or email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Denial

Wouldn't this post belong in the webbot request forum? Since it is relating to that very subject? Then it might take a week or two for someone to respond to this message since it is there.
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

IceMan

I think that if i put it there, noone would pay attention to it, thats why i put it here :P

WoOdTroll

I am pretty sure they wont just let you do that sorry. I know I wouldn't. Do they even know you? :-\

hismajesty

Be really really annoying, and make everyone hate you. They might give you a job there to keep you busy and away from being annoying in the other threads. :)

Mitosis

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 07, 2005, 06:17 PM
Be really really annoying, and make everyone hate you. They might give you a job there to keep you busy and away from being annoying in the other threads. :)

Hey that's exactly how I started doing it!

hismajesty

IceMan

Funny...

All i am saying, ive been waiting and waiting for a reply for about a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks, not sure, and my clan members keep asking me and asking me, i didnt realize that i had to post at first so ive been waiting a really long ime, thats why i want to help anyway that i can. Not to complain but im getting sick of waiting...

UserLoser.

Quote from: IceMan on January 07, 2005, 01:45 PM
Webbot requests take soooo long

The WebBot people were eaten alive by World of Warcraft.  Go on the Durotan realm and look for players who are members of the Valhalla Legends alliance.

Kp

If you have difficulty locating them on WoW, let us know.  I think I can get their character names from some old logfiles.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

iago

If you want a "WebBot"-style bot, you can use mine :)

www.javaop.com

No activation necessary, but the web stuff is hosted locally, not on a remote server :/
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

IceMan

I do not play WoW...

hismajesty

Quote from: IceMan on January 07, 2005, 07:55 PM
Funny...

Not to you. You obviously didn't get it, but Mitosis did!

Kp

Quote from: IceMan on January 07, 2005, 11:35 PMI do not play WoW...
Neither do we, that's why we're sending you out to find them!
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Meh

Spht did say he was away which is why it may take longer :-\