• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Most intimidating icon

Started by UserLoser., January 06, 2005, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser.

j0k3r

Account name? Who said I played? The topic of this thread is intimidating icons isn't it? I looked through some, thought that was it.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

UserLoser.

Quote from: j0k3r on February 19, 2005, 01:10 PM
Account name? Who said I played? The topic of this thread is intimidating icons isn't it? I looked through some, thought that was it.

Ud.. intimidating?  This isnt 1.03 buddy

j0k3r

Ugh, 1.03? Sorry, I have better things to do than play warcraft, I was going purely by graphical perspective.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Joe[x86]

Magnix, yes it is virus free, and much more stable then these willy nilly crashing Windoze boxes. Also, I'd advise you to remove "VBScript/HTML Expert" from your title before you embarass yourself.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

QwertyMonster

Quote from: UserLoser on February 19, 2005, 01:56 PM
Quote from: j0k3r on February 19, 2005, 01:10 PM

Ud.. intimidating?  This isnt 1.03 buddy

Im sure u didnt say wether it had to be a certain version, did u? :-\

By that, anybody can post any good looking icon, right?

Mangix

... why?
i am an expert in HTML but not HTML VBScript cause that shit is confusing as fuck.

Blaze

(VBScript and HTML VBScript are one and the same)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Mangix

Stealthbot VBScript = easier while HTML VBScript = harder.

Soul Taker

I don't understand how having an icon means you think you are good, or are good.  Also, wouldn't ghouls/gargs be intimidating for night elf in RoC?

UserLoser.

Quote from: Soul Taker on March 18, 2005, 09:31 PM
I don't understand how having an icon means you think you are good, or are good.  Also, wouldn't ghouls/gargs be intimidating for night elf in RoC?

Doesn't really, originally was a rip off of Spht's post in WoW forum...  Ghouls, no.  Gargs? Depends

Intangir

Left here since creation...
Forgotten in the river of time...

Zakath

Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Blaze

Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

|