• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

How to load an application in a window in vb6

Started by CrAz3D, January 03, 2005, 05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stealth

Quote from: NetNX on January 06, 2005, 09:53 AM
Well i think i understand what you are trying todo... If you are trying to have multiple bots you might want to create a control that could be used the way CSB is but just include it with your program and dont compile it too DLL so people dont just steal ur dll and use it as their own... and then have it set to do something like

on error goto err:
Public function LoadNewBot(CNFG as string) as boolean
Dim FrmNewBot as New FrmBot '// frmbot is a blank bot from or mdi from
FrmNewBot.load CNFG '// load selected part of the config to load...
FrmNewBot.show
FrmNewBot.addchat vbwhite, CNFG, vbyellow, " configuration loaded on new window"
LoadNewBot = true
err:
End Fuction

I don't think that that's relevant at all to what he's trying to do. He wants to load a separately-compiled project into an existing one and make it look as though it was part of the existing one to begin with. Your code will just load a new instance at runtime of a form within one project.

Remember. When your tab key huts itself, it's a "Desperate Cry for Help". Comfort it by using it in your code. ;)
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

TheMinistered

You could use an activex dll as a 'plugin' of sorts to accomplish this, I think.  What you would do, is load the plugin and pass it a reference to the winsock object.

CrAz3D

Ok people, just stop posting if you're not going to read the rest of the posts. 

QuoteI don't think that that's relevant at all to what he's trying to do. He wants to load a separately-compiled project into an existing one and make it look as though it was part of the existing one to begin with.

I'm just trying to load another instance of my bot into this new window over & over.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

NetNX

Instant message me on aim later id love to help :-)

as for my tab key i didnt copy and paste that out of anything i just made it up for the situation