- Members of Valhalla Legends are not to be kicked or banned from
the channel 'Op [vL]'.
- Active members are entitled to vote on new members.
- Members have the right to kick or ban ANY non-member from the
- Members have the ability to banlist any non-member on the ops
- Members may ask another member for their toys. Don't be a pest/lamer.
- Whatever you create is yours. Nothing belongs to the clan.
- No [vL] member is under an obligation to share anything.
- To receive ops benefits on the clan bot, a member name must
include the clan tag [vL].
- Members are encouraged to wear their tag in the home channel.
Only properly-tagged names can control the bot.
- Never kick or ban another member, except as provided by the
Zeroeth Law. This is our only real rule, which applies to our
only real benefit, thus is the most serious offense.
- Members may otherwise do as they please. The clan puts no requirements
or demands on them other than stated here.
|[vL] MEMBER GUIDELINES
- Your battle.net usernames not containing [vL], will be safelisted
with an attribute of 'S'.
- Remember Op [vL] is your channel. You may ban or kick any
non-member without any reason required. However, you are ASKED
to respect other [vL] members by not kicking or banning their
friends, unless it is someone you just don't like. Even then it
would be respectful if you asked the [vL] member to get their
friend out of your channel. In the end though, the channel belongs
to [vL] and members take precedence over visitors. Talk to your
friends somewhere else if they're not welcome by another [vL]
|Valhalla Legend's ZEROETH
||Guidelines for Enforcement
|The protection of Valhalla
Legends for all [vL] members takes precedence over the individual
rights of any [vL] members. In the past some [vL] have assaulted the
clan's lack of restraints and rules on the members and caused major
disruptions in the channel. They did this all the while claiming that
[vL] could not tell them what to do or not do, so it was their right
to do whatever. So the Zeroeth Law is born, and enforceable by the
leaders using their best judgment.
- These guidelines are suggestions, leader can choose their own
- Disruptor should be whispered to stop the disruption.
- Disruptor should be whispered to leave the channel.
- If disruptor is DND or ignores warnings, leader may warn of
- If after kick, disruptor returns and continues, a ban is recommended.
- Leader should use their judgment. If a member is abusing the
bots, a correct response is to remove bot privileges.
|Any leader invokation of
the Zeroeth Law can be challenged by the disruptor and subject to
a 2/3 member vote of disapproval, upon which the leader is required
to apologize to the disruptor or step down as leader. If the disruptor
loses the challenge, ops bot privileges are revoked for 30 days.