I'm joining the army!

Started by Yoni, December 16, 2004, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Yoni

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 04, 2005, 01:39 PM
Quote from: Yoni on February 04, 2005, 04:25 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 30, 2005, 09:54 AM
I'm not much into guns and stuff, but I was curious is the gun Yoni is holding an original M-16 (as used in Vietnam) or an M-16A2 (as used now.)
My gun is an M-16A1, with a few IDF tweaks.

I don't think you were intentionally correcting me, but thanks anyway. (The A2 doesn't exist I don't beleive, and I'm not sure why I typed that)
I'm pretty sure the A2 exists, as well as an A3. I don't know the differences, nor care that much, though.

hismajesty

hm, according to google they do. Further proof of my lack of gun knowledge.

Joe[x86]

Jeez.. they quiz you on this stuff in boot camp? (The more advanced levels)

Good luck, leifje. (Or how ever you spell it. I learned how to say good luck in Hebrew too, but of course I forgot.)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Yoni

Quote from: JoeTheOdd on February 04, 2005, 09:26 PM
Jeez.. they quiz you on this stuff in boot camp? (The more advanced levels)

Good luck, leifje. (Or how ever you spell it. I learned how to say good luck in Hebrew too, but of course I forgot.)
The gun quizzes in boot camp are a pathetic joke. All the questions are either like:

6. Question?
A. Something.
B. Something something.
C. Something something something something something, something something something, something something.
D. Something.

Or like...

9. It is ok to point a gun at a person...
A. Never
B. When it's funny
C. When he's annoying
D. When he owes you money

You have to try hard to not get a full score.

"Leifje"? No idea what you mean. "Good luck" literally is "mazal tov" (which also means "congratulations"). "Good luck" in the context you used it is "behatzlacha" (which means "with success").

Blaze

Quote from: Yoni on February 05, 2005, 05:31 AM
9. It is ok to point a gun at a person...
A. Never
B. When it's funny
C. When he's annoying
D. When he owes you money

What about a combination of C and D?

http://yoni.valhallalegends.com/stuff/Gun5.jpg
If you were wearing the msdn hat it would be better.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Zorm

Yoni is lucky. Two people from my high school came back and visited over the winter break after they completed basic training. One went into the Marine Corps and he gets to go back and do more training now. The other went into the Army and now she expects to be deployed to Iraq sometime in the near future.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood

tA-Kane

Quote from: Yoni on February 05, 2005, 05:31 AM"Good luck" literally is "mazal tov" (which also means "congratulations").
Sounds almost like molotov... like... molotov cocktail.

Yeah.
Macintosh programmer and enthusiast.
Battle.net Bot Programming: http://www.bash.org/?240059
I can write programs. Can you right them?

http://www.clan-mac.com
http://www.eve-online.com

Joe[x86]

Yeah, Yoni. By "leifje", I meant "little love." I found some hebrew words in a play version of The Diary of Anne Frank. ^^. And by the way, I was going to say "mazeltov", but I forgot it. :P.

MassGenocide

Yoni as a person whose family descends from Northern India I salute your efforts. Israel and India have had EXCELLENT relationships and a mutual help against the muslim dogs. Jews and Israleis are always welcome in India and Indians support Israel 100%! As a North Indian and as an American, I salute your effort. Go kick some dune coon ass!

Uh - Rah!!!

Yoni

Quote from: JoeTheOdd on February 08, 2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah, Yoni. By "leifje", I meant "little love." I found some hebrew words in a play version of The Diary of Anne Frank. ^^. And by the way, I was going to say "mazeltov", but I forgot it. :P.
I've never heard of the word "leifje". Anne Frank wrote her diary in Dutch. But I haven't seen the play, so I don't know.

Joe[x86]

Well, the play is in English, and there is no dutch. It specifically said that the words "Mazeltov" and "Leifje" were Hebrew, but you know those pesky editors.

Blaze

Quote from: Netcooler on February 08, 2005, 05:28 PM
MSDN Hat is MINE!!!1
I know, just you lend it to Yoni for his photo opportunites sometimes..
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Eyedea

Good Luck, dont let anyone get in the way. The midwestern barron backward farmers give you our full support, damn arabs? illegal aliens..*curses under breath.*

|