• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

WoW: Statistics

Started by Mitosis, December 08, 2004, 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mitosis

Just created my Human Mage, he is level 5 now. His name is Medihv if you guys wanna add so we can play together.

Grok

Quote from: Mitosis on December 15, 2004, 02:06 PM
Just created my Human Mage, he is level 5 now. His name is Medihv if you guys wanna add so we can play together.

So are you on Durotan now?

Mitosis

Frozen[iL]

Since I have been playing on my friends account with him letting me, I hit level 28 as a druid. I am now getting my own WoW installed. When I get finished, I will let you all know and will start on Durotan, as a Priest.

Grok

We have no Druid.  We have no Rogue or Paladin.

Mitosis

Made my Undead mage, level 17 right now!

Grok

On which server?  I've got a level 12 Orc Warrior on Durotan, and no one to run with since everyone I know is only playing Alliance, or not actively growing their Horde chars.

Mitosis

My mage is on Alleria. I don't like Alliance so I stopped playing it on Duratan. If you guys do however get more active on the Horde side tell me because I know it like the back of my hand.

Grok

Where does Royal Council play?  Do they play Alliance or Horde?

Mephisto

Lvl5 Warlock and rising; server Stormrage.

MyndFyre

Name: Diaris
Server: Illidan
Guild: Armageddon Sentinels
Race: Night Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 25
Most used skill/spell:
Duel Wield
Garrote
Sinister Strike
Vanish/Ambush
Eviscerate on a medium/light armor class, Expose Armor on a heavy armor class
Gold: Not so much.

Name: Misgnomer
Server: Durotan
Guild: Valhalla Legends whenever I get on at the same time as someone else
Race: Gnome
Class: Warlock
Level: 4
Most used skill/spell:
If I go the same way I did in beta...
Corruption
Curse of Agony
Immolate
Spam Shadow Bolt while my succu/imp/blueberry tank beat on whoever I'm fighting.
Fear
Drain Life
Gold: Hah, at level 4.... right.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mephisto

When do you get a Succubi for the Warlock?   And then what's after that?  Felhound?

Hostile

Im not sure what lvl they give you the quests at but both are farely easy quests. Sucubbus you get the quests in SW and felhound will be from the warlock guys in Ratchet. Check thottbot.com to find out which lvls.
- Hostile is sexy.

Rabid Rob

Name: Robtherabid
Guild: Valhalla Legends
Race: Dwarf
Class: Hunter
Leve: 49
Pets:
The mighty Emperor crab
Bangalash, King of Beasts
Professions: Mining and Herbalism

I am Sky's bro, so the genetic similarities probably explain why I am second highest in levels so far  ;)  Fortunately, Sky just hit 60, so we can start catching up to him!

I am also sometimes on as:
Malvolo, Gnome Warlock Alchemist/Engineer
Vashti, NE Rogue Skinner/Leatherworker
Teldra, Human Mage Tailor/Enchanter
All the professions are cool, and you can get to lvl 10 easy enough to try 'em out, esp with 5 gold from your main  ;)

Anyone who is less than lvl 20, a member Valhalla legends, and references the coupon code TANSTAAFL, I will mail you 1 (one) gold coin to help ya get started  :)

Re: Warlock Pets:
All the pets (except Imp) are quests starting in Stormwind/Mage Quarter/Basement of Slaughtered Lamb.
Voidwalker is level 10
Succubus is level 20

warz

Name: Laeth
Race: Human
Class: Rouge
Prof(s): Herbalism, Alchemy
Skills: Dual wield, sinister strike, eviscerate
Level: 18
Guild: none

|