• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

Yeah, it's up to the Americans to police the world, because who else would?  I mean, obviously the Americans know what's best, right? It's not like there's crime or poverty in the US, so clearly they know best.  I'm glad that one country takes it upon itself to solve all the world's problems.  It's not like other countries can look after themselves or anything. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

KrAzY_NuK

LOL @ iago!

It reminds me of those canvassers that came door to door last year askign for money for relief in Iraq or something.  I'm not the type that'll give money to any door to door canvasser.  I just dont' trust people....But these people were talking like their cause was the only cause in the world.  When I told them there was crime, and guns, and poverty in Canada and the US they denied it.

And it's funny that all of a sudden the US cares about Iraq, but their not bombing the hell out of Korea.

And so many people overlook the fact that there are many war torn countries with children being treated as slaves, and being raped, and killed every day.  Those type of stories would make the US (and the rest of the "worldly" people) look bad.  It's like if you ignore it, then it just doesn't exist.

but seriously, it's enough flogging the US.  We do it because it's so easy.  I'm sure everyone has approx. the same amount of fuck-ups.  It's just the US like like the loud noisy kid that always has to tell everyone what he's doing (like a top-secret nuclear investigation in some far-off country).  In reality, we're all to blame for our idoicy (and somewhat barbaric nature).

CrAz3D

Maybe we don't go into N Korea because there might be other consequences other than us destroying an evil government.  Maybe China will step in like last time to help them out.  Maybe N Korea DOES have nuclear weapons.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

dxoigmn

Quote from: Crazy mormon confused me on January 21, 2005, 01:17 PM
Maybe we don't go into N Korea because there might be other consequences other than us destroying an evil government.  Maybe China will step in like last time to help them out.  Maybe N Korea DOES have nuclear weapons.

It was thought that Iraq had WMDs too but that didn't stop us going in there.

hismajesty

Saddam Hussein didn't threaten to aniliate a large ally of ours, where lots of goods are manufactured, we like to call this country Japan.

QuoteYeah, it's up to the Americans to police the world, because who else would?

Definately not Canada.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 21, 2005, 05:41 PM
Definately not Canada.

Nope, we have "respect" for other countries.

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on January 21, 2005, 06:48 PM
Definately not Canada.

We don't respect terrorists, sorry.

j0k3r

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 21, 2005, 07:48 PM
We don't label ethnic groups, sorry.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

Quote from: j0k3r on January 21, 2005, 08:35 PM
We don't label ethnic groups, sorry.

Lies. I've seen Canadians refer to blacks as 'niggers' isn't that a form of labeling?

But, I guess I know what you meant, you're saying I think that all Muslims are terrorists. Wrong! It's a peaceful religion, and true Muslims have even said that Osama and his cronies aren't true Muslims and that they're a disgrace to the religion. By labeling countries as terrorist countries, I'm referring to those that cooperate with them, such as pre-war Iraq. America doesn't negotiate with terrorists, and neither should any other country.

iago

Definately not Canada.

Wait, since when was Iraq "terrorists"?

It's funny how people are always kept afraid of some ethnic group, be it blacks, communists, terrorists, etc.  Having a good common fear of something is a great way to keep people from noticing internal problems!

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on January 22, 2005, 10:24 AM
Definately not Canada.

Wait, since when was Iraq "terrorists"?

It's funny how people are always kept afraid of some ethnic group, be it blacks, communists, terrorists, etc. Having a good common fear of something is a great way to keep people from noticing internal problems!

The definition of terrorist:

QuoteOne who utilizes the systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve political objectives, while disguised as a civilian non-combatant. The use of a civilian disguise while on operations exempts the perpetrator from protection under the Geneva Conventions, and consequently if captured they are liable for prosecution as common criminals.

Do I need to spoon feed you the rest, or can you kinda make the connection now?

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 22, 2005, 12:24 AM
Lies. I've seen Canadians refer to blacks as 'niggers' isn't that a form of labeling?
And you've never heard that in America?

CrAz3D

Technically, I don't think communists are an ethic group.

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on January 22, 2005, 11:16 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 22, 2005, 12:24 AM
And you've never heard that in America?
Not recently, unless you take into account the black ppl degrading themselves.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 22, 2005, 10:27 AM
One who utilizes the systematic use of violence and intimidation to achieve political objectives

Hmm, that sounds exactly like another country I know, one that lives about an hour south of me :P

CrAz3D

But TECHNICALLY we don't qualify to be terrorists because we're not in civilian clothes nor are we PURPOSELY using terror as a tatic.
(ré-bun-dance)

|