• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Why do you hate America?

Started by Banana fanna fo fanna, November 27, 2004, 09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

How has America _personally_ hurt you? I'd like to know.

If you're American, list reasons why Bush sucks.

Wartenberg

- CIA smuggels drugs.
- usa deploys forces all over the world. like in imperalist times but without really attacking.
- usa forbidds export of certain technlogies like certain encryption stuff. moreover some books are avaiable only in the usa cauze the goverment forbids to export them (i.e. i cannot but the us version of "BIG C++" by Horstmann in europe although the author is german living in the usa :/)
- usa is just too badly dominating all the other countries all over the world...

EDIT: removed doubled "countries"

hismajesty

Quote- usa is just too badly dominating all the other countries countries all over the world...

So, you're jealous, then?

hismajesty

Then what's wrong with a country 'dominating' somebody has to be numero uno.

Wartenberg

would you like it if aa arabic would tell your (us) goverment what to do? this is what the usa does with most of the countries...

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Wartenberg on November 27, 2004, 09:27 AM
would you like it if aa arabic would tell your (us) goverment what to do? this is what the usa does with most of the countries...

Does this personally affect you?

Also, where exactly do we tell other governments what to do?

quasi-modo

You must also hate the un if you hate the us for giving out commands to other governments... The UN pisses orders off in every direction.

Also: Present me with some solid evidence that the CIA amuggles drugs to fund its operations or for personal gain. I might believe it if they used drugs in order to run sting operations as a part of the war on drugs, but you saying that they just bring in drugs for the hell of it sounds like horse shit.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

Adron

Harmed local economy by buying up and moving away things.

Harmed global economy by waging war.

Harmed global environment by not accepting Kyoto agreement.

Killed lots of people (noone I know though :P)

Hazard

The problem is, if the United States kept to ourselves 100% and never deployed militarily, economically, or technologically around the world, you would all bitch about how we are selfish and never help anybody out who is in need.

Most people just hate America out of jealousy. Better yet, none of those people can do anything about it. God bless the U.S.A.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Meh

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 27, 2004, 09:25 AM
Nobody should be number 1, thats why I hate America!

hismajesty

Quote from: Meh on November 27, 2004, 02:58 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 27, 2004, 09:25 AM
Nobody should be number 1, thats why I hate America!

It's impossible to not have a #1. You're just mad because the United Kingdom is #2. :)

Meh

No I am mad because Tony Blair is a pupetof Grorge Bush. There should bne a world council not a world leader.

Mephisto

George Bush is hardly the world leader, Meh.

Forged

No one has done anything to harm me, so at the moment the U.S really doesn't bother me.  The Religous Right does make me nervous though.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself