Your Work Station

Started by DecA, November 26, 2004, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tA-Kane

iPod! Booya!

btw, nice poster.
Macintosh programmer and enthusiast.
Battle.net Bot Programming: http://www.bash.org/?240059
I can write programs. Can you right them?

http://www.clan-mac.com
http://www.eve-online.com

hismajesty

quasi-modo

I am not an ipod guy... I have a creative labs zen xtra.

I have new pics of my pc, but I want to show you guys my server when get a case made. I am still trying to think of what to make into the case though. Maybe a vcr. My mobo will not quite fit into my old nintendo's case, and plus that has been done.  Any ideas?
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

hismajesty

Quote from: quasi-modo on January 21, 2005, 10:19 PM

I have new pics of my pc, but I want to show you guys my server when get a case made. I am still trying to think of what to make into the case though. Maybe a vcr. My mobo will not quite fit into my old nintendo's case, and plus that has been done. Any ideas?

A telephone! (You might have to cut your mobo a few times to make it fit though.

quasi-modo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 21, 2005, 10:44 PM
Quote from: quasi-modo on January 21, 2005, 10:19 PM

I have new pics of my pc, but I want to show you guys my server when get a case made. I am still trying to think of what to make into the case though. Maybe a vcr. My mobo will not quite fit into my old nintendo's case, and plus that has been done. Any ideas?

A telephone! (You might have to cut your mobo a few times to make it fit though.
Not if its an old old old cell phone :P

some of my ideas also included an old system, like build it inside of an old IMB DOS box. But those things are expencive on ebay and shipping would be a pain. Also a circuit breaker, because it is simple and it has a door on it, but it would be too boreing.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

hismajesty

Build it into your wall.

quasi-modo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 22, 2005, 12:20 AM
Build it into your wall.
And how portable would that be.

the other day on ebay I saw an SGI rack server case on ebay. I was so tempted to bid on that thing.... Think of it, my rinkydink low end p4 server on a mobo that does not even have an apg slot running inside of an SGI Case. :P
WAR EAGLE!

hismajesty

Not very portable, but it would be really cool to just have a drive and a few power buttons and stuff in your wall, but you'd have to do a lot of wall fixing afterwards.

Mitosis

hismajesty

The glass is white or the metal stuff?

quasi-modo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 22, 2005, 10:30 AM
Not very portable, but it would be really cool to just have a drive and a few power buttons and stuff in your wall, but you'd have to do a lot of wall fixing afterwards.
I guess it would be alright... but I really need something I can take w/ me if I ever move.
WAR EAGLE!

Joe[x86]

Remember, wall is temporary, <insert FOREVER object here> is forever.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

quasi-modo

Quote from: JoeTheOdd on January 28, 2005, 08:11 PM
and somehow that just does not help.
WAR EAGLE!

tA-Kane

Quote from: JoeTheOdd on January 28, 2005, 08:11 PM
'wall's are an abstract. That's where wallhacks come in, they take the idea of an abstract object and turn it into another abstract object, 'space', which allows you to see through walls, shoot through walls, or both.

Imagine having a wallhack on while trying to mount something to the wall. It would just fall down. Maybe that's why sometimes pictures fall to the ground after being mounted, SOMEONE IS WALLHACKING!!! OMFG!!! TURN THAT SHIT OFF YOU'RE LAGGING THE GAME@!(@*^$

Damn hackers. They think they're so l33t.
Macintosh programmer and enthusiast.
Battle.net Bot Programming: http://www.bash.org/?240059
I can write programs. Can you right them?

http://www.clan-mac.com
http://www.eve-online.com

Blaze

Theres one point of that your not grasping, the wall hack only work for the person who is running it.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

|