• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Proper way to leave a D2 Game?

Started by phvckmeh, November 25, 2004, 06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soul Taker

Less than three minute response time from phvckmeh on a new account and all.  Seems like he;s Cyberpenguin to me :P

Dyndrilliac

If an admin/mod wouldn't mind verifying it by checking IP's there would be no contest.
Quote from: Edsger W. DijkstraIt is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

Stealth

Quote from: Soul Taker on December 06, 2004, 08:05 PM
Less than three minute response time from phvckmeh on a new account and all.  Seems like he;s Cyberpenguin to me :P

If they're the same person it would be a new level of disgrace for phvckmeh.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

phvckmeh

Quote from: MyndFyre on December 06, 2004, 07:54 PM
Well I would say that explosion violates vL rules...  Although I would say in a more obscure way....  Instead of bitching about a ban from vL, he's bitching about a ban elsewhere....

Someone has issues.

And I thought you weren't ever coming back here.

ITS ALL YOU SAND NIGGERS ON PMS FUCKEN BAN ME THEN YOU HOE IVE ONLY SEEN 1 DECENT PERSON ON THIS SITE AND HE LEFT CAUSE YOU ARE ALL FUCKEN HOMOSEXUALS

Cyberpenguin

I reply so soon because I get an email whenever some responds to this thread, and Thunderbird pops up a message so I eventually end up back here  :P

Quote from: Dyndrilliac on December 06, 2004, 09:46 PM
If an admin/mod wouldn't mind verifying it by checking IP's there would be no contest.

AFAIK these are his IPS that I banned on my forums.

Soul Taker

Quote from: Cyberpenguin on December 06, 2004, 10:33 PM

I reply so soon because I get an email whenever some responds to this thread, and Thunderbird pops up a message so I eventually end up back here  :P
He responded to you (you responded to yourself on the OTHER account), good job messing up though.

Cyberpenguin

Quote from: Soul Taker on December 07, 2004, 01:14 AM
Quote from: Cyberpenguin on December 06, 2004, 10:33 PM

He responded to you (you responded to yourself on the OTHER account), good job messing up though.

um, what are you talking about? http://forum.valhallalegends.com/phpbbs/index.php?topic=9675.msg91341#msg91341

im turning forum notification off now, this is getting kinda annoying  :-\

LivedKrad

This is... interesting. I really don't know what to make of the subject. This phvckmeh person seems like just another dolt who apparently gets in the spotlight by acting like a completely useless douche. Try your antics somewhere else, please. (Assuming you're not already banned there too, that is.)

MyndFyre

Quote from: phvckmeh on December 06, 2004, 10:27 PM
Quote from: MyndFyre on December 06, 2004, 07:54 PM
Well I would say that explosion violates vL rules...  Although I would say in a more obscure way....  Instead of bitching about a ban from vL, he's bitching about a ban elsewhere....

Someone has issues.

And I thought you weren't ever coming back here.

ITS ALL YOU SAND NIGGERS ON PMS FUCKEN BAN ME THEN YOU HOE IVE ONLY SEEN 1 DECENT PERSON ON THIS SITE AND HE LEFT CAUSE YOU ARE ALL FUCKEN HOMOSEXUALS

Chr0nic you mean?  We've cyber'd before, I don't know why he'd leave if we're all homosexuals.....

[clarification: I'm kidding.]
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Atom

Fine, if your gonna be all those mean words he said and prove him correct, I will give the correct answer.

The correct way to leave a d2 game, is to use the alt+f4 key combination.
Thank you.

(Edited for grammar)
I am back! aINC is dead, ThinkTank PRO is alive.
VB, JAVA, ASM, C, its all yummy to me.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

ChR0NiC

Quote from: MyndFyre on December 07, 2004, 08:47 PM
Chr0nic you mean?  We've cyber'd before, I don't know why he'd leave if we're all homosexuals.....

[clarification: I'm kidding.]

haha, I came home and noticed you sent this link in an AIM message.

I left because I was whining about people being so cocky towards me and also Grok hurt my feelings by ignoring me when I asked for a vL test several times. Anyways...

It's been a while since I've done any programming so let's see if I've still got it.

First of all Cyberpenguin is correct, it's &H68 not &H66.

15  192.168.1.105:1097  63.241.83.174:4000  1  Send 
0000  68                                                 h

But there is a little more involved to leaving a game than just &H68.

According to my packet log, after &H68, you gotta do &H3E, which is pretty straight forward.

Then....Send D2GS Packet &H1

pBuffer.SendPacket &H1

Send D2GS Packet &H4B
(Unknown format)[Posting Packet Log]
21  192.168.1.105:1098  63.241.83.18:6112  75  Send 
0000  4B 00 01 03 00 00 00 6D 19 74 D0 3F F1 53 70 71    K......m.t.?.Spq
0010  5A 23 00 00 00 00 00 6F 17 7D 06 9E 84 AC E2 50    Z#.....o.}.....P
0020  58 32 44 36 38 58 49 3F F1 53 70 09 10 00 00 AA    X2D68XI?.Sp.....
0030  E3 78 FE 3A 38 EA BA 5D CB 66 EA 1F C9 C8 D4 76    .x.:8..].f.....v
0040  B2 65 8B 3D 3D 47 75 4E 3D 3D 00                   .e.==GuN==.

Looks like you're submitting your stats or something here

Then D2GS Packet &H7, looks like you should do something like

pBuffer.InsertWORD &H1
pBuffer.InsertDWORD &H0
pBuffer.SendD2GamePacket &H7

Then D2GS Packet &H13, looks like you should do something like

pBuffer.InsertWORD &H7
pBuffer.InsertNTString CharacterName
pBuffer.SendD2GamePacket &H13

Then just enter chat and join channel etc....
I think I'm partially correct, anyways I just did this in like 5-10 minutes so..
phvckmeh, look at your packet log some more and notice that there is a little more involved. And maybe compare it to some of the stuff I posted here and you may have better luck.

See ya later, Chronic.

Darkwish

dxoigmn

Quote from: Darkwish on December 14, 2004, 12:32 PM
It's been awhile since the last post but.

http://clancybr.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

Notice his aim username.

Haha, caught!  Good detective work people.