• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Yo Skywing

Started by Feruk, April 05, 2003, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feruk

Elite was up about 8 hours and down for last 4 days... Over last 2 months, it has prolly been on less then a full week.

Invert

Why depend on someone else to run a channel? How is Skywing associated with channel Clan Elite other than the account? Why does he run that clan channel? Why does this post have 2 different subjects in it? Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? Why am I replying to this post?

Yoni

Quote from: Invert on May 27, 2003, 04:47 AM
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Eww... Invert. I'm so seriously.

Feruk

So many questions, so little time.

Feruk

What happened to the users log? It seems like all the ops is gone on Elite.

Spht

Quote from: Feruk on June 16, 2003, 04:52 PM

It's official - this is the Clan Elite bot complaint thread.

Skywing

Quote from: Feruk on June 16, 2003, 04:52 PM
Yes.. that's a temporary issue which should be resolved as of an hour or two ago.  Sorry about that.

Feruk

It still doesn't appear to be working. None of my accounts or anyone else's that I've asked have ops.

Jimmyrules712

yeah... when elite is up no one has any rank...

Skywing

Quote from: Jimmyrules712 on June 19, 2003, 08:33 PM
yeah... when elite is up no one has any rank...
I'll take a look at it today.  I know the database isn't gone, but I suspect it's probably because the older version of the bot isn't quite compatible with some server upgrade that recently took place.

Feruk

Skywing

Quote from: Feruk on June 26, 2003, 05:15 PM
Still nothing.
Will have Elite (op bot mode) back on shortly.  Due to changes in Battle.net we need to move to Op Elite; War3 clan mnemonics are limited to 4 characters, so there's no way to recover Clan Elite, unfortunately.

Feruk

Yah I found that today. Op Elite is good. Some Clan Elite people wanna make a WC3 clan, but whats the point...

|