• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Falluja Slaughterhouses Found

Started by hismajesty, November 10, 2004, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon[anti-yL]

Have any of you been maced before? You obviously won't think its severe without experiencing it. The police officers that carry maces has to go through training and get maced themselves to get a taste of what its like before they are authorized to carry it. Your eyes and throat are both burning from the pepper. Tell me that isn't severe. If you don't manage to find some water to rinse your eyes in you could damage them. And its kinda hard to have any idea where you're going without anybody leading you, and all your thoughts are on the burning.

Hazard

Yes, I have been maced. Part of Jiu Jitsu training. If a person is driven, a person can suffer through the mace to continue an attack. I go back to the police example: when the situation gets serious, out come the guns. They leave the mace in that nice little black leather belt pouch.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

quasi-modo

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on November 12, 2004, 05:42 PM
Have any of you been maced before? You obviously won't think its severe without experiencing it. The police officers that carry maces has to go through training and get maced themselves to get a taste of what its like before they are authorized to carry it. Your eyes and throat are both burning from the pepper. Tell me that isn't severe. If you don't manage to find some water to rinse your eyes in you could damage them. And its kinda hard to have any idea where you're going without anybody leading you, and all your thoughts are on the burning.
I have been maced too... it was a dare, long story. It sucked, but it is not lethal and it is not going to disable someone. It is just going to be an annoyance for a short period of time. That is why I say it is not a severe punishment.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle