• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

World of Warcraft Open Beta!

Started by Mitosis, November 08, 2004, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K

I've been downloading since three days ago and it's finally at 91%.  This torrent thing sucks ass; if just had a straight download it would have been done in 6-8 hours.

Quote from: Mitosis on November 10, 2004, 06:44 AM
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on November 09, 2004, 10:06 PM
I'm gonna let it install overnight so I can play it tomorrow when I get back from school, I've heard the quests and battle stuff are kinda messed =/

That's just peoples opinnions. In my opinnion I really like the game and think the quests are great. O.o, it's really fun. I have a lvl 5 hunter, lvl 2 warlock and a lvl 3 warrior. I found out that only hunters get pet wolves so yehhaaa lvl 10 and I got one!

I had a black bear named Smiley. 

Falcon[anti-yL]

I play on realm 25 with a level 5 dwarf warrior :)

j0k3r

They closed beta signups because they reached all the players they needed.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

warz

Been downloading for near 30 hours, and it's only at 51%. Hurray for torrent style downloads!

Mitosis

hah, I had a direct dl and it only took one day. My orc hunter is lvl 6 sofar on server 5.

j0k3r

My torrent finished over night, level6 NE Rogue server13 East.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Invert

I'm going to get WoW for sure, this is one good MMORPG

Falcon[anti-yL]

The servers are laggy at times -_-

Mitosis

Mine is a level 8 Warrior, and level 7 Hunter. Both are Orcish and on server 5. The servers are down for maintenance right now.