• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

My First Binary Bot

Started by Joe[x86], October 29, 2004, 03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shout

And plus, we happen to be on the internet, so its not like your talking to someone face to face.

Blaze

I swear at hdx all the time on the phone; does that count as face to face?
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Joe[x86]

I suppose I am too young to have played Diablo I, but after I played WarCraft III, I bought a copy of D1 at a garage sale for four bucks. It included the strategy guide, so, meh.

Also, DRTL is not exactly worthless. Now that someone mentioned loading 8 D1 bots.. its more than you can load with CHAT. Why would anyone care? If your users don't mind downloading additional hashes for their bot, you can load up 3 DRTL connections in the background along with your STAR or whatever bot, so you can use the DRTL's for a user monitor feature. This wouldn't be that big of an ass to maintain either, because the hashes are.. 1.2MB?.. and there is no way in hell its ever going to be patched again.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Eric

Quoteyou can load up 3 DRTL connections in the background along with your STAR

Why not just load those 3 additional clients as spawns?

Joe[x86]

I guess that works too. DRTL would be an easier logon sequence to use, wouldn't it? With spawn, I think you're only allowed to play games with the one who shares your key, so you would need to send your key, AFAIK.

Hdx

Yes Spawns are olny allowed to play with others on there cdkey, BUT why would u make a bot to play games, spawn shats perfectly fine.
But Just add DRTl cuz its something to do, adds more flexibility for your bot.
End-Users Like flexibility.
~-~(HDX)~-~

Proud host of the JBLS server www.JBLS.org.
JBLS.org Status:
JBLS/BNLS Server Status

Kp

Quote from: JoeTheOdd on February 02, 2005, 04:06 PMIt included the strategy guide, so, meh.

Trash that "strategy guide" at once.  It's based off a pre-release and is often wildly inaccurate.  You're quite likely to get your character killed if you heed its advice.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

Joe[x86]

You're likely to get killed if you don't use hax.

HdxBmx27: Doesn't that mean we need to send the CD-Key? More packet work we need to do if we don't wanna use DRTL.

Back on the subject of my bot, I'm about half way done with the JSTR logon.

Kp

Quote from: JoeTheOdd on February 04, 2005, 07:00 AMYou're likely to get killed if you don't use hax.

If you follow that strategy guide from Prima, yes, you are.  However, if you have a clue what you're doing, Diablo is an extremely easy game to play legit.  Consider such cases as Percy(BNM), the blind lighthouse, and the numerous 3@30 postings. :)
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

UserLoser.

Quote from: JoeTheOdd on February 02, 2005, 04:52 PM
I guess that works too. DRTL would be an easier logon sequence to use, wouldn't it? With spawn, I think you're only allowed to play games with the one who shares your key, so you would need to send your key, AFAIK.

You can play Starcraft (and I'm sure Diablo I) games without even being on Battle.net.

|