• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Halo 2 Gone Gold!

Started by Mitosis, October 23, 2004, 07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YaYYo

Nope. i need cigs/pot/beer.

MisJudged

If your into Halo 2 that much There is a leaked French PAL version out.

You can get it at http://www.suprnova.org via, Bittorrent. To download the ISO you must have a Bittorrent Client. I prefer Shad0w's.

Mitosis

ya but do you know how much shit you will get in if you get caught? read the site dude...plus its coming out like nov 9th i think thats like 2 or 3 weeks! im not going to download some fucking french version when i can get the REAL game, the one that was leaked wasn't fully complete either, so these kids that have the game now dont have all the features

MisJudged

Quote from: Mitosis on October 25, 2004, 06:34 AM
ya but do you know how much shit you will get in if you get caught? read the site dude...plus its coming out like nov 9th i think thats like 2 or 3 weeks! im not going to download some fucking french version when i can get the REAL game, the one that was leaked wasn't fully complete either, so these kids that have the game now dont have all the features

Umm.. Ive been doing warez since I was 13 years old. I think I know how to protect myself over my unlegal doings. Back then the best thing you could do is buy a cd burner and download a dreamcast ISO.

Plus, yes, I know that it will be coming out very soon. People like to get a view of it. The PAL version is fully complete. The Multi-Player and Story are almost 2 different games witch makes this game so awsome.

Mitosis

have you read the site at all? they are NOT totally the same