• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Warcraft3 0x50 help

Started by TriCk, September 14, 2004, 10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordNevar

We were merely pointing out that he was replying wrong.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

dxoigmn

Quote from: LordNevar on September 15, 2004, 03:00 PM

LordNevar, you're wrong.  He's not building 0x50 (SID_AUTH_INFO), but he is parsing it.  He is then creating 0x51 (SID_AUTH_CHECK).  So 0x50 has nothing to do with helping him.

Soul Taker

Quote from: dxoigmn on September 15, 2004, 03:05 PM
Quote from: LordNevar on September 15, 2004, 03:00 PM

LordNevar, you're wrong.  He's not building 0x50 (SID_AUTH_INFO), but he is parsing it.  He is then creating 0x51 (SID_AUTH_CHECK).  So 0x50 has nothing to do with helping him.
I dunno, doesn't "Case &H50" build a whole packet, and then ignore everything after it?  ::)

dxoigmn

Quote from: Soul Taker on September 15, 2004, 03:20 PM
I dunno, doesn't "Case &H50" build a whole packet, and then ignore everything after it?  ::)

What does a Select Case have anything to do with building a packet?  Case &H50 is his handler for SID_AUTH_INFO received from the server.  So his "response" (not really a response because it is just the next step in authentication) is to send 0x51 (SID_AUTH_INFO).  It seems your guys' understand of Visual Basic is soley limited to making bots.

BaDDBLooD

Quote from: dxoigmn on September 15, 2004, 03:32 PM

What does a Select Case have anything to do with building a packet?  Case &H50 is his handler for SID_AUTH_INFO received from the server.  So his "response" (not really a response because it is just the next step in authentication) is to send 0x51 (SID_AUTH_INFO).  It seems your guys' understand of Visual Basic is soley limited to making bots.

This is the [size=10]Bot Development Forum[/size]
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Soul Taker

Quote from: dxoigmn on September 15, 2004, 03:32 PM

Uh, please note I'm the one he was initially arguing with, and I had a rolling-eyes smiley at the end of my very sarcastic post.

LordNevar

Let me put this in english.

If you build 0x50 which would be Case &H50, than you would put all the info your parsed for 0x50 inside that case, and at the end of that case you would send 0x50. Not 0x51, considering you haven't technically built it if you named it 0x50, and besides 0x50 has nothing to do with WC3 hash and cdkey decoding.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

LordNevar

Here some visual help if needed compliments of VialChat source.

Case &H50
With pbuffer
   .InsertDWORD &H0
   .InsertNonNTString "68XI" & varProd
   .InsertDWORD getverbyte()
   .InsertDWORD &H0
   .InsertDWORD &H0
   .InsertDWORD &H480
   .InsertDWORD &H1033
   .InsertDWORD &H1033
   .InsertNTString "USA"
   .InsertNTString "United States"
   .SendPacket &H50
End With

This is what a basic 0x50 looks like, notice it's case is &H50, and at the end he is sending 0x50.

Modified - fix sub to it's case.

Soul Taker

dxoigmn

Quote from: Soul Taker on September 15, 2004, 03:43 PM
Uh, please note I'm the one he was initially arguing with, and I had a rolling-eyes smiley at the end of my very sarcastic post.

Sorry about that, didn't catch the sarcasm.  I did think your post was a little odd but you can never know on this forum and a certain other forum.

Edit:
What's your point BaDDBLooD?

LivedKrad

Quote from: LordNevar on September 15, 2004, 04:07 PM
Let me put this in english.

If you build 0x50 which would be Case &H50, than you would put all the info your parsed for 0x50 inside that case, and at the end of that case you would send 0x50. Not 0x51, considering you haven't technically built it if you named it 0x50, and besides 0x50 has nothing to do with WC3 hash and cdkey decoding.

English or not, you're wrong. What you seem to be lacking here is the ability to recognize a control flow statement. In this example, he is checking something to see if 0x50 is present. No where is he building some sort of packet structure to then send 0x50, merely checking if it exists.

Soul Taker

Quote from: dxoigmn on September 15, 2004, 05:34 PM
Quote from: Soul Taker on September 15, 2004, 03:43 PM

Sorry about that, didn't catch the sarcasm.  I did think your post was a little odd but you can never know on this forum and a certain other forum.
Hehe, I know, at least someone else backed me up in here!

BaDDBLooD

i meant

It seems your guys' understand of Visual Basic is soley limited to making bots.

There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

CodeMaster

It's obvious you are trying to connect to Battle.net using Warcraft III hash code might I add that was stolen, therefore you will never receive help on this topic unless any of the authors decide to be nice. Unless somebody releases a source, I doubt you will see any examples of how to fix your code.

This is another example of I found this code and can't make it work help me.

If you want to learn the means of the SRP Authentication by all means check out here and here

If you actually apply yourself, you'll realize that it's not really that complicated, just be happy you didn't have to do the reversing like the authors of the code did.

iago

Yes, Mr. CodeMeister. Thank you.

Go back and read my post, to anybody who didn't see it, it got buried.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|