• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Mountain Dew Pitch Black

Started by hismajesty, August 29, 2004, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

l)ragon

Its not that bad compairing it to some other grape soda's but its not something I would drink to often.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

hismajesty

Quote from: dRAgoN on August 31, 2004, 06:56 AM
Its not that bad compairing it to some other grape soda's but its not something I would drink to often.

I agree.

Antichrist

Quote from: Meh on August 29, 2004, 04:50 PM
If anybody fancies posting a bottle to Wales ill try it.
Its all I drink when im in the states. I love it. Really refreshing.

Sure, thatd only cost me 20x the amount of the soda to ship it. :-P

This new Mt. Dew is awesome. I had 2 so far.. definately a favorite. I don't really think its Black, more like a Dark Purple, although I could be wrong, I drank it to fast to remember what the color was.

MyndFyre

My school has it.  I like it, but I don't know how much I'll have it.  I like orange a lot.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

hismajesty

Quote from: Antichrist on September 01, 2004, 04:52 PM
Quote from: Meh on August 29, 2004, 04:50 PM
If anybody fancies posting a bottle to Wales ill try it.
Its all I drink when im in the states. I love it. Really refreshing.

Sure, thatd only cost me 20x the amount of the soda to ship it. :-P

This new Mt. Dew is awesome. I had 2 so far.. definately a favorite. I don't really think its Black, more like a Dark Purple, although I could be wrong, I drank it to fast to remember what the color was.

Yes, purple. It apparently appears black in the bottle though. I bought a 12 pack so :\

idoL

I stopped drinking soda ahwile ago.
Fruit juice, milk, water all the way!