• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Thanks for a good time, I am leaving.

Started by ChR0NiC, August 28, 2004, 09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

Quote from: Akamas on August 29, 2004, 01:25 AM
Lol, I replied to his message yes, and no I didn't quite before.

In your first post, for awhile, I thought you were describing yourself.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Meh

hismajesty

Quote from: Akamas on August 29, 2004, 01:25 AM
Lol, I replied to his message yes, and no I didn't quite before.

Both of those were to Chronic, not you.

Rule

Chronic,

I don't know you, and I don't know if this is some kind of cry for attention, but there are a lot of assholes everywhere.  

If you want to get anywhere, you have to have a hard skin and not take seriously the many insults you are sure to encounter.  If you think you've made progress, then you probably have.  If you're quitting because of other people insulting you, you're obviously giving those people a lot of power.

Quit doing whatever you're doing if you don't think you're going anywhere with it.  Don't do it because of other people.

It is out of character for me to reply to a post like yours, but I have seen a lot of very rude and insulting behavior take place on these forums and in this community.   If you let personal attacks impede any progress you are making, then you won't get anywhere in life.  

Toughen up.

Akamas

QuoteChronic,

I don't know you, and I don't know if this is some kind of cry for attention, but there are a lot of assholes everywhere.

If you want to get anywhere, you have to have a hard skin and not take seriously the many insults you are sure to encounter.  If you think you've made progress, then you probably have.  If you're quitting because of other people insulting you, you're obviously giving those people a lot of power.

Quit doing whatever you're doing if you don't think you're going anywhere with it.  Don't do it because of other people.

It is out of character for me to reply to a post like yours, but I have seen a lot of very rude and insulting behavior take place on these forums and in this community.  If you let personal attacks impede any progress you are making, then you won't get anywhere in life.

Toughen up.

I completely agree.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

EviL_MarinE

Yay i finally remembered my password :O

Chr0nic, dont leave dude, your great.

i know i dont know you much ect.. but you helped me with my programming, and i know you take the piss, but i dont care, Why leave? Because somebody dont like you,  Stand high and think NO, i have friends, never think down, on a dif game i get "you have no respect" so i say "and?" ... You have great programming career, you dont deserve to leave just cos some stuipid immature fool said you have no respect, STAND HIGH CHR0NIC!!

Dont fall down to fools.

j0k3r

He seemed moderately intelligent, but acted like a child, I'm not sad to see him leave.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

EviL_MarinE

Well thats just you :-P
Some people are, Although he does take piss outta me, Hmph.
Btw why does OCX Webby Not* work  ;D

Edit: Not* :)

Deception

ChRoNiC, if you read this post; I really need to contact you. You're never on AIM with your screen name anymore.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

AIM: Decep7ion
Email: [email protected]
Battle.net: Clan DC @ USWest
- Deception of Dark Council

BaDDBLooD

For all who want to know.

Chronic never left, he just wanted to clear his bad "rep".

Aim name: Snow x Ro
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

CodeMaster

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on September 12, 2004, 05:35 PM
For all who want to know.

Chronic never left, he just wanted to clear his bad "rep".

Aim name: Snow x Ro

Why are you reviving a dead topic, nobody really cares anymore.
And many never did care, and stop flaming on this guy, remember nobody likes you either BaDDBLooD, so stop flaming and lead by Chronic's example and get out.

Falcon[anti-yL]

CodeMaster

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on September 12, 2004, 05:55 PM
*senses flame fest coming up*

Sorry, I will never touch this thread again, just makes me angry when people try to act like badasses, much like Chronic used to, now BaddBlood is following in his foot steps.

BaDDBLooD

Sorry.

Deception and many people still wanted to Know his aim name, so i gave it.  I Just wanted to tell people he was still around.

EDIT: I was wasn't trying to flame.
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

sPiKw

WOW YOU PEOLPLE ARE ALL PSYCHOS  *i think* but that is just my opinion ... i am the newest member and i dont think chronic should leave but he kinda already has right? o well..... i like to make stuff move(====8^^^big flying penis^^^ lol i laugh
ya so chr0nic do you smoke chronic?
lol
chronic and chronic
rofl
get it?
Chronic and Chronic
LMFAO
ROFLOL
HA HA HA

|