• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

unneeded posts

Started by SPY-3, August 27, 2004, 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPY-3

i dont see why you would even need milliseconds in a timestamp its just stupid

SPY-3

i dont care to read what ppl posted here but it basically makes your program work on incoming events b4 working on that event or it tells windows it just saves cpu is all u really need to know

SPY-3

and by slow its probably 10ms slower then ur way so i wouldnt care if it was 1second itd be worth it but its not so bah

SPY-3

buy books and goto sites like http://pscode.com and you can learn vb easy and storm just cause u dislike vb doesnt mean we shouldnt use it :p

SPY-3

open vb with a text editor thatd be stupid you would want to get a hex and or code editor

SPY-3

yah that scripting control would help instead of doing something like what eh said

Warrior

...are you talking to yourself.?
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Networks

This guy is kinda annoying me with all his posts, I think some sort of a suspension or ban is in order..

K

This is a collection of replies moved from other threads.

Banana fanna fo fanna

Quote from: Networks on August 28, 2004, 02:14 PM
This guy is kinda annoying me with all his posts, I think some sort of a suspension or ban is in order..

agreed

Blaze

Not just a regular ban, an IP-Ban...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Flame

Maybe he'll stumble on an old post about not bringing up old posts, and *hopefully* will get the point, since he doesn't seem to do anything with new threads.