• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Battlenet Connection

Started by MindArchon, August 26, 2004, 02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prck

Quote from: MindArchon on August 29, 2004, 03:06 PM
I got it, I just skipped that and went to 0x09.

Im confused, what do I put for Checksum formula. What is it/what does it do?
Look on the protocol spec, read it more carefully the checksum is extracted when you recieve 0x50, It tells you that.

DarkSoldier

Ok i just started working on packets and winsocket, and dont want to open a new thread, so here's my question to the class packet buffer from DarkMinion-vL:

I get:
Compile error:

Constants, fixed-length strings, arrays, user-defined types and declare statements not allowed as public members of object modules.

that means that i cant place it at the top of the class, but thats exactly the point where it has to be ?! where should i place it then??

Declare Sub CopyMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "RtlMoveMemory" (ByRef Destination As Any, ByRef Source As Any, ByVal numBytes As Long)

MindArchon

Im really stumped. Whenever I send 0x09 to BNLS it returns false. Heres what Im sending.

AddDWORD &H2
AddDWORD &H1
AddNTString checksum

It keeps returning false. checksum as a string vairable where I write the checksum data returned from 0x50.

Anyone know why its not working?

prck

Quote from: DarkSoldier on August 29, 2004, 04:10 PM
Ok i just started working on packets and winsocket, and dont want to open a new thread, so here's my question to the class packet buffer from DarkMinion-vL:

I get:
Compile error:

Constants, fixed-length strings, arrays, user-defined types and declare statements not allowed as public members of object modules.

that means that i cant place it at the top of the class, but thats exactly the point where it has to be ?! where should i place it then??

Declare Sub CopyMemory Lib "kernel32" Alias "RtlMoveMemory" (ByRef Destination As Any, ByRef Source As Any, ByVal numBytes As Long)

Try puttting the API Declare in a declare module, it makes your code cleaner.

shadypalm88

Quote from: DarkSoldier on August 29, 2004, 04:10 PMCompile error:

If you're not using CopyMemory anywhere else, just change "Declare Sub" to "Private Declare Sub".

R.a.B.B.i.T

Quote from: MindArchon on August 28, 2004, 04:01 PM
Weird, since BNLS is unreachable and I cant test my bot so far, I'd thought I'd look at someone elses source code (just to see if im doing it right). However his 0x50 packet is different from mine. Heres his 0x50 packet.

DWORD &H0
NonNTString "68XI" & Prod
DWORD verbyte
DWORD &H0
DWORD &H0
DWORD &H480
DWORD &H1033
DWORD &H1033
NTString "USA"
NTString "United States"

Mine seems different then his. Here's mine:

DWORD &H0
DWORD IX68
DWORD SEXP
DWORD versionbyte
DWORD &H0
DWORD &H0
DWORD &H0
DWORD &H0
DWORD &H0
NTString "CAN"
NTString "Canada"

Which ones correct?
Your 0x50 will not work, because you send IX68 as the platform ID, when you should be sending IX86.  Just another small detail :P

|