• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Me?

Started by BaDDBLooD, August 16, 2004, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arta

I don't know about you specifically, but here's generic newbie advice: Use correct spelling & grammar, don't respond to trolls and flames (if you don't like people just ignore them), don't post useless/uniformative/offtopic things - only take part in a thread if you have something to offer to it. Spend 80% of your time reading, and 20% (if that) posting.

Fr0z3N

This belongs in the stupid people arguing about stupid things.

j0k3r

Quote from: Rubicon on August 17, 2004, 03:40 PM
This belongs in the stupid people arguing about stupid things.
Yes and No. It's a stupid topic, but there's no (or very little) arguing and alot of help being given out.

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 17, 2004, 08:53 AM
Spend 80% of your time reading, and 20% (if that) posting.
Eek, I need to post more.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

muert0

QuoteSpend 80% of your time reading, and 20% (if that) posting.
Eek, I need to post more.
Right....

To lazy for slackware.

warz

No, this belongs in a forum titled "stupid people looking for attention"

BaDDBLooD

Quote from: warz on August 17, 2004, 04:31 PM
No, this belongs in a forum titled "stupid people looking for attention"

Why is there always someone like you in every post?  Sorry for trying to be a better person, sheesh!
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

warz

Somebody like me in every post? Somebody that points out these bullshit threads? I don't know. Chances are you won't go making another stupid "help me better myself because I can't do it myself," topic after this. Maybe a few good anti-bullshit posters aren't such a bad thing.

BaDDBLooD

Sorry warz, sorry for whatever i did.  I Didn't mean it. Let's just stop arguing, i don't want to argue.
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

warz

I wasn't arguing. I was telling you how it is.

BaDDBLooD

Ok, thanks for your opinion.

Maddox

I like your email Baddblood.
asdf.

Grok

Quote from: $t0rm on August 17, 2004, 12:14 AM
A newbie (which isn't your fault, everyone was once) who's comments are commonly misinterpretted as a cocky asshole.

As a human being, you're probably alright...but then again, this is the internet, who knows.

Best.Reply.This.Week

But only if you knew $t0rm several years ago.  *big grin*