• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Winbot

Started by pianka, August 11, 2004, 09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pianka

Quote from: Twix on August 13, 2004, 12:51 PM
Quote from: MesiaH on August 13, 2004, 12:38 PM
Might i just be the one to recommend packet logging the actual client?

Inserting values and "bytes" the way you are doing it is not good at all, especially since some of those values change. Instead of packet logging a program somebody else made, packet log the program your trying to emulate, you will get more answers instead of guess's.
If u read the first post he already said he packet logged a winbot and starcraft then looked at another bots source code

Thank you, not only that but if you noticed MesiaH and whoever else said the values change, ITS PART OF THE CHECKSUM! (Always the same because it's always the same map)

Edit: Also, my avatar of Charles Manson represents multiple things:
1) My hate for our society
2) My love for destruction
3) My respect for his use of hallucinagenic drugs to control people's minds

ChR0NiC

Quote from: PiaNKA on August 13, 2004, 01:07 PM
Edit: Also, my avatar of Charles Manson represents multiple things:
1) My hate for our society
2) My love for destruction
3) My respect for his use of hallucinagenic drugs to control people's minds

Um, at least you aren't living in a 3rd world country wishing you could just once eat a pizza or do something that doesn't involve backbreaking labor, so quit complaining about our society, if you love destruction go join the army unless you are too scared, and Charles Manson is a ****ing ***** who deserves to be beheaded.

tA-Kane

So many unhelpful comments in this thread. It's a shame I'm not a mod  :\

PiaNKA, are you sure it's the game result packet that's screwing with you, and not something else? Perhaps packet order?

Are you making sure that you've sent leave chat packet before sending the game join packet (let alone game result) packet? If so, are you not sending the join chat packet?

All things to verify. I've never used the game join or game result packets (or anything else that deals with games, for that matter, except game search packet), so I don't know what what point you get screwed over by the server... but these would be things that I would be looking for if it were me.
Macintosh programmer and enthusiast.
Battle.net Bot Programming: http://www.bash.org/?240059
I can write programs. Can you right them?

http://www.clan-mac.com
http://www.eve-online.com

pianka

Quote from: tA-Kane on August 13, 2004, 02:40 PM
So many unhelpful comments in this thread. It's a shame I'm not a mod  :\

PiaNKA, are you sure it's the game result packet that's screwing with you, and not something else? Perhaps packet order?

Are you making sure that you've sent leave chat packet before sending the game join packet (let alone game result) packet? If so, are you not sending the join chat packet?

All things to verify. I've never used the game join or game result packets (or anything else that deals with games, for that matter, except game search packet), so I don't know what what point you get screwed over by the server... but these would be things that I would be looking for if it were me.

All of that I believe is a yes except the leave chat packet, I'm going to check that really quick...it sends join game then leave chat.  I'm now basing this entirely off of Starcraft and not any open souce or Madd0x packets.  I compared dumps of my map authorization packet with SC, byte for byte, it's exactly the same.  I also compared with my result packet and the only thing that's different is the usernames and the packet length (duh); SC had losing first then winner, which I changed mine to and it didn't work...again.  I'm going to log SC again and see if it leaves chat or joins game first, I'll let you know the result.

Edit: Chronic, you're a liberal huh?  I didn't compare it to a 3rd world country, I  stated that I hated it.  Also, I'm too young to join the army.  You brought up the whole thing and this is the second time you've mentioned my avatar.  When I grow up, I wanna be just like you Chronic; you're my idol.

Edit: My packet order is the same as SC, it leaves chat after joining game. :-\

Much later edit:

I figured I'd post some of my logs...

My map auth:

FF 3C 2F 00 59 49 01 00 99 39 8E 7D 45 DC 24 F0  .</.YI...9.}E.$.
01 1E 51 CA 06 6E A9 E2 42 7C 45 2D 28 34 29 4C  ..Q..n..B|E-(4)L
6F 73 74 20 54 65 6D 70 6C 65 2E 73 63 6D 00     ost Temple.scm.

Starcraft map auth:

FF 3C 2F 00 59 49 01 00 99 39 8E 7D 45 DC 24 F0  .</.YI...9.}E.$.
01 1E 51 CA 06 6E A9 E2 42 7C 45 2D 28 34 29 4C  ..Q..n..B|E-(4)L
6F 73 74 20 54 65 6D 70 6C 65 2E 73 63 6D 00     ost Temple.scm.

Look familiar?

To save annoyance I left out the bytes for my 0x2C packet:

My 0x2C: (PiankaWinbot wins, iBot2.0 loses - doesn't work)

.,..........................................iBot2.0.PiankaWinbot.......<map>The Lost Temple</map>..<race>Terran</race>.<time>245</time>..  <score overall="2250" units="600" structures="1600" resources="50"/>..  <units score="600" produced="4" killed="4" lost="0"/>..  <structures score="1600" constructed="1" razed="1" lost="0"/>  <resources score="50" gas="0" minerals="50" spent="0"/>..

Starcraft 0x2C: (PiaNKA wins, XiLe loses - works)

.,}.........................................XiLe.PiaNKA.......<map>The Lost Temple</map>..<race>Terran</race>.<time>245</time>..  <score overall="2250" units="600" structures="1600" resources="50"/>..  <units score="600" produced="4" killed="4" lost="0"/>..  <structures score="1600" constructed="1" razed="1" lost="0"/>..  <resources score="50" gas="0" minerals="50" spent="0"/>..

LordNevar

Exactly how long are you staying in the game?

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

pianka

Quote from: LordNevar on August 13, 2004, 04:26 PM
Exactly how long are you staying in the game?

Aproximately 3 minutes for testing/safety reasons.

Edit:  I noticed after posting my packet logs that my bot was missing two 0x0A bytes in the game result packet.  I added these two bytes and it still didn't work.

Banana fanna fo fanna

mesiah: we should work on our gamebot again
pianka: you're weird

when did this xml stuff appear?

pianka

Quote from: $t0rm on August 13, 2004, 05:00 PM
when did this xml stuff appear?

I'm assuming it's relatively recently being that most of the recent winbots use the old text style...that or if it matters at all (which I doubt it does).  Yes I know I'm weird, but that's what makes you normal, so you should thank me.

LordNevar

Didn't battle.net try to patch winbots by making it so you actually had to move in the game, like mine or atleast attack now, not just sit in there in order to collect a win? If it's not true than ignore this statement, I really only focus on Diablo II.

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

DeTaiLs

Quote from: LordNevar on August 13, 2004, 05:18 PM
    Didn't battle.net try to patch winbots by making it so you actually had to move in the game, like mine or atleast attack now, not just sit in there in order to collect a win? If it's not true than ignore this statement, I really only focus on Diablo II.

After the 130 seconds is up and u leave the game you send a packet to b.net telling them that you collected minerals and you killed a certin amout of units so they actaully think u played

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: LordNevar on August 13, 2004, 05:18 PM

I don't think so since my winbot has been on for a long time and I just checked and it was still collecting a win every 120 seconds. :)

LordNevar

Ok wasn't sure; Like I said, "I only focus on exploiting D2."

Maddox

i will give u da src 2 my winbot 4 10 illys and 300 valed keys. kthx by.
asdf.

LordNevar

Quote from: Maddox on August 13, 2004, 11:36 PM

Welcome to the battle.net black market, sponsored by [vL] Forums.   :P

pianka

Quote from: Maddox on August 13, 2004, 11:36 PM

I've got plenty of keys, not a single illy though, sorry.  Is there anything you would do to help me or I could to for your source?

|