• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

CSB - Receiving W3 Statstring?

Started by phvckmeh, July 13, 2004, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phvckmeh

Quote from: ChR0NiC on July 25, 2004, 11:38 PM
Yes we know, simply CSB was not designed to display the raw packets unparsed, unless you receive it in flags update. Just the way it is, not sure but maybe it was updated in this version though. You can get it here

okay, then isnt it weird that i receive it for EVERY OTHER game? sc/d2/war3 just not TFT??

ChR0NiC

You obviously don't understand that, CSB was made BEFORE Frozen Throne was. Therefore he didn't add SUPPORT FOR IT !!

phvckmeh

Quote from: ChR0NiC on July 26, 2004, 04:07 PM
You obviously don't understand that, CSB was made BEFORE Frozen Throne was. Therefore he didn't add SUPPORT FOR IT !!

well now that you said it, i understand

ChR0NiC

Did you try CSB2 that I suggested?

Quote from: ChR0NiC on July 25, 2004, 11:38 PM
Yes we know, simply CSB was not designed to display the raw packets unparsed, unless you receive it in flags update. Just the way it is, not sure but maybe it was updated in this version though. You can get it here[/u]

I believe it has all sorts of new support, although I never really looked into this version, much like the other version. But I'm sure you can figure this one out, it couldn't be all that different, I believe Cuphead added W3 logon in this version.

phvckmeh

i have been using CSB2, the war3 logon errors with CSB, it was discussed earlier.

MyndFyre

Quote from: phvckmeh on July 26, 2004, 11:57 PM
i have been using CSB2, the war3 logon errors with CSB, it was discussed earlier.

You could use my bot API and VB .NET.  :-P  It's almost like CSB, just more powerful.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

|