N.Korea threatens Ghost Recon players!

Started by Grok, July 03, 2004, 08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: j0k3r on July 06, 2004, 03:12 PM
Quote from: GoSuGaMING on July 06, 2004, 01:49 PM
FUCK CANADIANS!!! LETS KILL THEM ALL!!

USA > Canada
PM me if you want my address, please bring your friends too.

Sent!
( i sent him)
j0k3r, i would ask you for your adress but i wouldnt wanna soil my shoes by placing even one step into canada!

lol j/k

j0k3r

That's what I thought. Another fatass american kid talking smack without being able to back it up.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: j0k3r on July 06, 2004, 05:09 PM
That's what I thought. Another fatass american kid talking smack without being able to back it up.

nah, come to america and bring ur friends!

hell i can goto canada and buy something for a dollar (their currency, like 2$ here cuz they are poor), we slap down a five dollar bill and they are like , " HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKERS RICH!"

j0k3r

You really are a smart kid.

I'll be going to somewhere in the mid-eastern US this fall probably, do you live in that area? I'll come alone and unarmed, I promise.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: j0k3r on July 06, 2004, 07:08 PM
You really are a smart kid.

I'll be going to somewhere in the mid-eastern US this fall probably, do you live in that area? I'll come alone and unarmed, I promise.

I live in Miamisburg, Ohio... Hit me up sometime and we will rumble..

Hitmen

Quote from: Hitmen on July 03, 2004, 01:04 AM
You people are retarded.
I'm really getting sick of feeling the need to point this out.

Warrior

w00t. Be sure to tape it for me. Classic Canadian vs American Showdown.  ;D
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Hostile

Well I guess I don't have to tell you that theres going to be a Ghost Recon 2 hehe. It'll be great.
- Hostile is sexy.

Grok

This started as a joke about North Korea threatening defeat for American Ghost Recon players, but turned into something funnier.  Canadians threatening Americans :)

Adron

Quote from: Grok on July 08, 2004, 09:26 AM
This started as a joke about North Korea threatening defeat for American Ghost Recon players, but turned into something funnier.  Canadians threatening Americans :)

Yeah, posts tend to go off-topic and then keep on going around. Too many associations in people's brains.

Question to visitors: Do you want there to be off-topic discussions in the fun forum (as long as the first post of each topic is funny) or should I change the rules?

muert0

I don't think this one was going to bad until it started turning into the canada Vs america thing.
To lazy for slackware.

GoSuGaMING

Quote from: muert0 on July 08, 2004, 11:05 AM
I don't think this one was going to bad until it started turning into the canada Vs america thing.

the canadian issue is a serious thing... i say we lynch them all!!! not like they are good for anything, they are aloud to smoke pot tehre and they have crappy shit... i mean wtf

muert0

To lazy for slackware.

Grok

muert0

To lazy for slackware.

|