• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Helicopter game

Started by UserLoser., June 20, 2004, 03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meh

You should try it. Mitosis said hed slap me if He was with me cos i was so drunk and messing about.  :P You should try it!

Naem

Oh yeah. Beat that.
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

j0k3r

I've come to the forums a few times while high, love playing CS while high.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

warz

I didn't get drunk, then want to get online. I got drunk, then came home drunk, went to my room drunk, sat down on the computer drunk, opened this forum drunk, and saw the game link drunk. The game was fun, but difficult while drunk. I guess I posted that image last night, while being drunk. Sue me, if being drunk means you can't come home and get on your computer.

I promise, I could get more drunk than I was in less than 5 minutes if I really wanted to. Anyone could. Maybe you don't know a thing about alocohol.

GoSuGaMING

TeEhEiMaN

i only got like 844 =P

Naem

Quote from: warz on June 22, 2004, 08:18 PM
I promise, I could get more drunk than I was in less than 5 minutes if I really wanted to. Anyone could. Maybe you don't know a thing about alocohol.

Of course you can. But you'd have to be trying. My point lies in this: you made a coherent post when you were apparently sober (correct punctuation, capitalization etc) and five minutes later you edited it when you were obviously drunk. It seemed as if you had made a post, ran to your fridge with the intention of getting shitfaced as fast as possible and for some reason ran back to your computer, saw your post had an error and decided to edit it.
اگر بتوانید این را بهخوابید ، من را "پی ام" کنید

warz

No, I was drunk when I made the first post also. Punctuation just happens.

Archonist

Quote from: Naem on June 26, 2004, 10:41 AM
Quote from: warz on June 22, 2004, 08:18 PM

Of course you can. But you'd have to be trying. My point lies in this: you made a coherent post when you were apparently sober (correct punctuation, capitalization etc) and five minutes later you edited it when you were obviously drunk. It seemed as if you had made a post, ran to your fridge with the intention of getting shitfaced as fast as possible and for some reason ran back to your computer, saw your post had an error and decided to edit it.

Well, I'll judge from slacktech.. If warz says hes drunk, he usually is (just happens to be alot :P).

deth