• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Oh the calls we make to Bnet

Started by GoSuGaMING, June 17, 2004, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j0k3r

Quote from: CrAz3D on June 18, 2004, 04:13 PM
thing I don't understand about fights, in some cases, is why don't people go for cheap shots.  I'd rather walk away from the fight knowing that the other guys isn't gonna 'pop a cap' in my ass.
Because fighting cheap is what gets people "pop a cap in your ass". Around my school when a fight happens, usually alot of people know about it and we all go to this one clearing inside a forest to watch, people smoke, sometimes people bring drinks, it's great entertainment. But the loser has never once pulled a gun or a knife, it's always a fist fight til one gives up.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

GoSuGaMING

i love how my posts go along way~ 2 points for me

j0k3r

Quote from: GoSuGaMING on June 19, 2004, 10:00 AM
i love how my posts go along way~ 2 points for me
3 pages of you arguing like an idiot with your buddy, then we realized how much we'd like to kick your ass and started talking about that.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

The first few posts are on topic but the rest is way off of topic. How did we get to fighting from phone calls?

Hitmen

Quote from: The-Rabid-Lord on June 19, 2004, 12:06 PM
The first few posts are on topic but the rest is way off of topic. How did we get to fighting from phone calls?
The answer to that question is simple: Retards.

hismajesty

Quote from: The-Rabid-Lord on June 19, 2004, 12:06 PM

I said I disliked teenagers then somebody commented and we got to how they don't fight alone

GoSuGaMING

thats true yesterday i went to the pool and on my way home this guy started a fight and my friends had brass knuckles and split him up it was 5 on 1...

Hazard

Yea you have some real cool friends! They're such hardasses they five on one a guy with weapons.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

iago

I think somebody was talking about how Gosugaming is an immature retard, and I posted that video of Xar because it seemed to fit in with the whole immature little idiots idea.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|