• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

maddox.xmission.com

Started by jigsaw, June 12, 2004, 12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idoL

I don't like him much anymore, his rants are getting less witty and more bitchy, he calls us dumbasses/losers/retards just because we like him, I don't recall in 2002 or below him doing that much, I used to like him but now he is kinda being contridictive, saying he updates whenever he feels like it but obviously he keeps a track of when to update, he tells us "next expected update is ??" and usually tacks on "stop bitching" or "unless you bitches keep whining" etc.

ChR0NiC

Quote from: Snake on July 16, 2004, 05:31 AM
I don't like him much anymore, his rants are getting less witty and more bitchy, he calls us dumbasses/losers/retards just because we like him, I don't recall in 2002 or below him doing that much, I used to like him but now he is kinda being contridictive, saying he updates whenever he feels like it but obviously he keeps a track of when to update, he tells us "next expected update is ??" and usually tacks on "stop bitching" or "unless you bitches keep whining" etc.

Uh?? *smack* >:(
He drank an entire bottle of Tobasco sauce, can you do that >:(

jigsaw

Yoni can..
Maddox is a complete retard. He needs to find something better to do. I'll take him on in a Jeopardy match or a boxing match and kick his ass at both.

Tasha

Quote from: ChR0NiC on July 16, 2004, 03:07 PM
Quote from: Snake on July 16, 2004, 05:31 AM

Uh?? *smack* >:(
He drank an entire bottle of Tobasco sauce, can you do that >:(

I can with a hot mouth afterwards.

And Jigsaw, you can take him in jeopardy and a boxing match because you're sexish.

Quote from: Akamas on July 16, 2004, 12:28 AM
I disagree, all of maddox's material is awesome!

If you sucked his dick anymore you'd be a shish kebab.