Dim pBuffer As New PacketBuffer

tempB = String(7 * 4, vbNullChar)
Rb = A(tempB, Servers, varPass)

pBuffer.InsertNonNTString tempB
pBuffer.InsertNTString (varUser)
pBuffer.SendPacket &H3A
AddC Form1.RTB1, vbYellow, "0x3A Packet Sent."
End Sub

Straight out of my bot, If you can't figure it out your hopeless.
Since botmaster is obviously not using BnetAuth.dll, nor is he even using VB, your code is of no use to him.

QuoteInner you can't answer the question you don't use 0x3A and since you don't use it how can or cannot have a problem with 0x3A? I know you've never used it.
Both 0x3A and 0x29 have identical client to server formats.

botmaster

I dont even think it has anything to do with packet 0x3A anymore ever since extrawork was turned on the bot would not work. After playing around with it I noticed it worked on europe where extrawork is not enabled. So I am sure now that extrawork is some how disabling this bot. Maybe I need to reply with packet 0x33?

botmaster

now the bot stops at packet 0x34 or 0x40 it logs into the account and everything I am offering $ via paypal for helping fixing this if anyone can help PM me asap

UserLoser.

Quote from: botmaster on May 31, 2004, 12:23 PM
I dont even think it has anything to do with packet 0x3A anymore ever since extrawork was turned on the bot would not work. After playing around with it I noticed it worked on europe where extrawork is not enabled. So I am sure now that extrawork is some how disabling this bot. Maybe I need to reply with packet 0x33?

ExtraWork has nothing to do with stopping your bot unless you're forcing it to stop after recieving it.  All that packet tells you is that you're supposed to download the MPQ file, extract the .DLL, call ExtraWork and return the results to Battle.net.  Since this is an optional feature in the real Blizzard clients, it has nothing to do with you getting IPbanned or making your bot not work.

botmaster

then why would the bot stop working right after that was enabled?

UserLoser.

Quote from: botmaster on June 06, 2004, 06:23 PM
then why would the bot stop working right after that was enabled?

Don't ask me, you wrote it.

botmaster

nothing was changed to the code...bots just dont stop working...

UserLoser.

Quote from: botmaster on June 06, 2004, 09:33 PM
nothing was changed to the code...bots just dont stop working...

Sure they do, if the server changes and the client doesn't update like it should. (ex: new version byte)

Zorm

If you look at the packet log you'll see that you are sending 00 00 00 00 00 00 after 0x4a. It might just be that you are closing the connection im not really sure.
"Now, gentlemen, let us do something today which the world make talk of hereafter."
- Admiral Lord Collingwood