Nick Berg beheaded

Started by Thing, May 14, 2004, 01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

effect

Quote from: Tuberload on May 23, 2004, 07:01 PM
Quote from: iago[yL] on May 23, 2004, 06:50 PM
Quote from: jigsaw on May 23, 2004, 05:01 PM
You guys have no clue what *actually* is going on.

Last I heard, Americans were sexually abusing Iraqis?  But Americans are so much better than them.

You can't classify a nation by a few of its people. I am sure there are Canadians out there sexualy abusing people...

Not just "people" either
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

jigsaw

Forged, I would like to know how old you are? Where you are from? Where you were raised? You have no sense of pride - you do not belong in this country. You are a disgrace and have probably accomplished nothing in your life, nor will you ever. Obviously you aren't a team player, you're probably a democrat too. Even it is wrong (some moves by out president) you must always back him. Thats like going against you mother's word in a situation, you always stand behind your friends and neighbors. You are a mindless sack of crap if you ask me.. oh and by the way.. no offense.

jigsaw

Another thing.. I am sick of people defending iraqis... knock that shit off. Given the chance any one of those bastards would kill an American, I bet 90% of them over there dislike us. Man... judging by you guys.. this country is going to shit.. didnt you ever sit down with your grandfather and listen to war stories, and listen views handed down through generation. Quit trying to change everything, damnit.

Forged

QuoteForged, I would like to know how old you are? Where you are from? Where you were raised? You have no sense of pride - you do not belong in this country

I am 18
I am From Alabama
My stepdad is in the AirForce so I move all over the place
You are right I really don't have any pride, I think I live on a slab of land, not gods country...
I am moving out of this country when I finish college don't worry.
QuoteYou are a disgrace and have probably accomplished nothing in your life, nor will you ever
Yep and probally not.

QuoteObviously you aren't a team player, you're probably a democrat too
Ehh I guess, and no I am not a democrat they are just as bad as the neo-con poser republicans we have now.
QuoteEven it is wrong (some moves by out president) you must always back him
So when the president calls for a genocide (theoretically I am not talking about iraq...) I should follow him?
QuoteThats like going against you mother's word
It is called mutual respect, I love and respect my mother enough to do what she ask, and she loves and respects me enough not to ask me to do something blatantlly against my wishes.

QuoteYou are a mindless
Ahh smell the irony in the air
QuoteAnother thing.. I am sick of people defending iraqis
I am defending Iraqi's?  No not quite.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

jigsaw

Defending iraqies, wasnt directed towards you. However, you have a lot of growing up to do. I wish you well in another country, but the day couldn't come soon enough that you leave the grounds of this land. Our four fathers would spit in your face right now.

Forged

Quotebut the day couldn't come soon enough that you leave the grounds of this land.
Well loan me the extra 10,000 a year for overseas college tuition :P

QuoteOur four fathers would spit in your face right now.
Why do you say that?
P.S there were more than four. :)

jigsaw

because forged, I dont believe that if this country called upon you to defend it. I think you would hide under your mommy's skirt. Personally I think you are a chicken shit.

Forged

QuoteI dont believe that if this country called upon you to defend it.I think you would hide under your mommy's skirt. Personally I think you are a chicken shit
Thats quite the assumption.
You are however half right.  I will not die for an unjust cause such as The Korean war, or nam, or the Gulf-war.  Hasty moves lead to lots of unecissary  deaths.  

jigsaw

Assumption that is half right.. hm... for a "college" educated boy, you haven't passed 9th grade english.

jigsaw

Where do you attend school? What is your major? Do you have any hobbies or interests worthwhile?

Theory

America sucks... Just letting you know.

"Where do you attend school? What is your major? Do you have any hobbies or interests worthwhile?"

Dude, I think he's asking you out on a date.

Only thing I hate more then Americans is homosexuals.  Like there's much diffrence between the two anyways.

jigsaw

hahaha, trash. You will be disregarded.

Theory

"hahaha, trash. You will be disregarded."

haahah, That wasn't funny.

Forged

QuoteWhere do you attend school? What is your major? Do you have any hobbies or interests worthwhile?

Summer time son.
I intend on majoring in History of some kind I would like to become a teacher.

I really don't have any great hobbies.  I enjoy BMX but it is way to hot atm...

QuoteAssumption that is half right

Assume:: to take as granted or true
I am confused as to how I mis-used that word?

Quote.. hm... for a "college" educated boy,
Never did I say I was college educated, only that I was going to finish college before moving.

Quoteyou haven't passed 9th grade English

wow you caught me chief </sarcasm>

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Theory on May 28, 2004, 11:43 PM
America sucks... Just letting you know.

"Where do you attend school? What is your major? Do you have any hobbies or interests worthwhile?"

Dude, I think he's asking you out on a date.

Only thing I hate more then Americans is homosexuals.  Like there's much diffrence between the two anyways.

If you live in America I hope they kick you out, if you don't I hope you will never be able to.

|