Previous topic - Next topic

MyndFyre

Quote from: Grok on May 07, 2004, 01:22 PM
Quote from: Myndfyre on May 07, 2004, 01:19 PM
Quote from: Adron on May 07, 2004, 11:47 AM
Quote from: AC_Drkan on May 07, 2004, 10:34 AM
It SHUT DOWN THE IRS

Sasser is a friend of Grok's?

LoL -- the first thought that crossed my mind when he said that he had a relative who works for the IRS was, "Oh no -- they're coming for Grok!"  Then I thought, "Nevermind -- Grok is safe!"

:P

Cute.  But why would they "come for me"?  I pay 100% of my taxes.

Aren't you the anti-tax guy?  Do you actually pay tax, or since your taxes *should* be 0, do you pay 100% of $0?
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Grok

Quote from: Myndfyre on May 07, 2004, 02:36 PMAren't you the anti-tax guy?  Do you actually pay tax, or since your taxes *should* be 0, do you pay 100% of $0?

Your insinuation insults me!  I pay all my legally obligated taxes!  If there's a law saying I owe it, and if I can find that law, I pay the tax in the manner prescribed by that law.

Same goes with driving around town.  If there's a law saying I must follow certain driving rules, and if I can find that law, I adhere to the driving rules in the manner prescribed by the law.  Yes, that means I do not speed.

An no, I am not anti-tax.  I am pro-tax.  Everyone should pay the taxes that they are legally obligated to pay.  I am against people not knowing which taxes that they are obligated to pay.

SNiFFeR

http://www.microsoft.com/security/incident/sasser.asp
Software Affected

Windows XP, Windows XP Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Windows 2000 SP2, Windows 2000 SP3, Windows 2000 SP4

Software Not Affected

Windows XP 64-Bit Edition Version 2003
Windows Serverâ„¢ 2003
Windows XP 64-Bit Edition SP1
Windows Millennium Edition
Windows 98 Second Edition
Windows 98
Windows NT® 4.0 SP6a

Mephisto

|