• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Main Menu

Guild Wars

Started by Invert, May 02, 2004, 06:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

To Thing: When we were talking did you disconnect? In the friendslist it said you were still on but I didn't receive any more messages nor did it show what I had sent on the screen. This happened earlier too, perhaps just a bug?

Archonist

I downloaded it, but when I go to open the game it's just a blan black screen. I don't belive it's a problem with my video card, seeing as I could see the graphics to make my account and such.

Thing

Quote from: hismajesty on May 11, 2004, 09:39 PM
To Thing: When we were talking did you disconnect? In the friendslist it said you were still on but I didn't receive any more messages nor did it show what I had sent on the screen. This happened earlier too, perhaps just a bug?

No I didn't disconnect, I thought you left.  I just now stopped playing after a few missions.  Fun stuff.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

hismajesty

After I asked you "Have you been doing solo player the whole time?" you didn't reply so I went and did solo player. Then I started whispering you again and it didn't put my messages on screen so I figured two people in solo player can't whisper. Then I went back into town and it did the same thing. Must be a bug then.

SNiFFeR

Awesome game. The graphics are amazing... Going to take screen shots and post them when I get home.

hismajesty

I've taken a ton of screenshots. I'm home sick this entire week so I get a full 3 days :D

Meh

Mr Demonz is my name.

voodooism

My characters are 'Lady Voodoo' and 'Lord Voodooism' if anybody want's to play with me tonight while it's still free  ;D But, overall, the game looks good with everything I've seen!

Invert

Arnt you all glad I made this post?

j0k3r

I went necromancer/monk, fun combo, but I couldn't play the game for more than 10minutes. You start off in an isolated place with nothing to gain, gets boring real fast.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Thing

Quote from: j0k3r on May 13, 2004, 09:48 PM
I went necromancer/monk, fun combo, but I couldn't play the game for more than 10minutes. You start off in an isolated place with nothing to gain, gets boring real fast.

Yep, Solo sucks.  Cooperative missions are pretty cool but I like the competitive ones the best.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Spht

Chilling with someone that owns a Lynx (not shown) after everyone else bailed out because we couldn't find the end of the mission (if there even was one).

Note: I'm a different character now.  That was one of the first missions I played.

Soul Taker

Way to die three times in a row.

hismajesty

Here's a picture of Spht and me.  ;D

Invert

Both of you look a bit gay like Siegfried & Roy. Where is the white tiger?

Also, note how I made my screen shot smaller so it does not fuck up the tables on the forum, thanks.

|