• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Account Making

Started by SiMi, January 14, 2003, 05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arta

Noodlez: I think he understood that my post wasn't code. he just wants someone to do the work for him.

SiMi: Even if you haven't written any other packet handling, you should be able to look at the other parts in (your?) code and work out how it's done. It's not that hard.

Moonshine

Quotein (your?) code

lol

n00blar

Noodlez, plz man don't talk about other people when you yourself have that same problem... thanks

SiMi

haha, Noodlez your newb ass cant code for shit. I was Told From Stealth that this was in a diff lang.Thats why I asked for a lil coding in vb , kthx

Zakath

Actually, Noodlez is a quite accomplished coder in the Battle.net community, and you obviously have some issues. What Arta posted was NOT code, in any language. It was a map for a protocol, detailing what to send when. If you can't understand that, you must be out of your league.
Quote from: iago on February 02, 2005, 03:07 PM
Yes, you can't have everybody...contributing to the main source repository.  That would be stupid and create chaos.

Opensource projects...would be dumb.

Noodlez

QuoteNoodlez, plz man don't talk about other people when you yourself have that same problem... thanks
compared to you, yea :p

Spht

Simi: Anymore non-sense out of you and you'll be banned.