• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Zerg is the #1 Race

Started by AntiVirus, April 28, 2004, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

WoOdTroll

No, you need to learn how to flank, and scout. Strategies are only good for certain points of the game.

That, and you need to constantly know what hes up to. Like I said before its mainly scouting that wins the game.

Banana fanna fo fanna

Nah dude. Just do a fast drop on his minerals and hes toast EVERY TIME.

rabbit

For the love of god, read the dates.
Grif: Yeah, and the people in the red states are mad because the people in the blue states are mean to them and want them to pay money for roads and schools instead of cool things like NASCAR and shotguns.  Also, there's something about ketchup in there.

WoOdTroll

Fast drop? What if he discovers you're building a shuttle? Thats now countered, so you're basically wasting money, so you try to build shit on his ledge, if he scouts that, then you're countered.

Its all scouting, and knowing what unit > his units.

And the date? So what? I aint going to post a new thread about Zerg being the best race when there is already one. What  is the point of being told one already exists etc?

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 17, 2005, 05:10 PM
Fast drop? What if he discovers you're building a shuttle? Thats now countered, so you're basically wasting money, so you try to build shit on his ledge, if he scouts that, then you're countered.

Its all scouting, and knowing what unit > his units.

And the date? So what? I aint going to post a new thread about Zerg being the best race when there is already one. What  is the point of being told one already exists etc?
What if you waste too much time scouting and falls behind in production and research? You're fucked.

WoOdTroll

No, thats simply because you cant multi task, thats exactly why you use hotkeys for buildings, and units.

I've beaten good national players, and players alot of people know, and say that are good.

Mephisto

Does anyone here like Terran?  IMO a very effective race vs. Protoss/Zerg.  Especially when you master the drop ship hit & run micro.

Ever watch Xellos/Nada?  ^^

Falcon[anti-yL]

Put some siege tanks on cliffs, every ground unit in range=owned.

WoOdTroll

You're a starcraft newb.

Siege tanks are pretty useless protoss will always get shuttle vs terran, and zerg will always get mutasliks or slow drop. So he can attack your cliff or main resources right away.

Falcon[anti-yL]

O no woodtroll called me a starcraft noob, I should kill myself now...

If I see a shuttle coming, I could just unsiege the tanks and put them into dropships and fly away? Or I could even accompany the tanks with Goliaths, theres a counter for everything.

WoOdTroll

I am sure if you did, none would care anyway.

So what does that leave you with? He puts a 2 dts and 2 zealots gg your drop, what are you going to have? Not only that but your build was based on making that successful, moreover you're laggin behind him now.

Explicit

What it really comes down to is if you're able to out-maneuver your opponent, and your ability to successfully counter your opponents units.  The faster you are at these, the more likely that you will win.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: WoOdTroll on December 19, 2005, 05:12 PM
So what does that leave you with? He puts a 2 dts and 2 zealots gg your drop, what are you going to have? Not only that but your build was based on making that successful, moreover you're laggin behind him now.
I just told you, the tanks could be unsieged, loaded onto dropships standing by, and flown somewhere else.

Networks

I believe you can win with any race providing you have a GREAT team. No race is better IMO.

Zerg can easily be owned if you scout the map enough and find out what your opponent is making.

Guards can be owned by anything non-ground, Devs can be owned by anything ground. A combination of both would require freezing them with an arbiter and attacking teams of them until there's nothing left. Once again Terran wraiths are powerful against those as well.

Hydra can EASILY be owned by tanks, carriers, or battle cruisers.

lings...um..yeah.

Zerg isn't the best but definetly convient at times. I play best with toss or zerg.

|