• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Zerg is the #1 Race

Started by AntiVirus, April 28, 2004, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

AntiVirus

I love zerg! They are so much fun they can mass and become really strong.  And they are just so much better then the others.  So if you disagree then stfu lol jk.  So what is your favorite races?
"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Yoni

GoSuGaMING

zerg is fast to build but not as strong

j0k3r

I <3 zerg.

With enough minerals and hatcheries, you can just keep pumping waves of units at the enemy, unstoppable.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Hitmen

Quote from: j0k3r on April 28, 2004, 08:05 PM
I <3 zerg.

With enough minerals and hatcheries, you can just keep pumping waves of units at the enemy, unstoppable.
Hard to stop*

Falcon[anti-yL]

unless ur protoss and get 20 gateways at beginning and keep pumping out zealots and rushing the zerg, eventually zerg will fall ;D

ps:works good on money maps :D

Vicious

I don't like the zerg because I they remind me of bugs. :[

j0k3r

Quote from: LW-Falcon on April 28, 2004, 08:24 PM
unless ur protoss and get 20 gateways at beginning and keep pumping out zealots and rushing the zerg, eventually zerg will fall ;D

Lurkers.

No, I meant unstoppable. Every time I had lots of money and lots of hatcherys, I won.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Adron

Quote from: j0k3r on April 29, 2004, 05:57 AM
Quote from: LW-Falcon on April 28, 2004, 08:24 PM

Lurkers.

No, I meant unstoppable. Every time I had lots of money and lots of hatcherys, I won.

Zerg is easy to use, especially with attack rally. And it works very well with lots of money. Protoss mass gateways are also good for sucking up a lot of money though. You just have to spend as much money there as the zerg has in hatcheries.

AC_Drkan

Ill take you any time any day wth protoss.

Ill own Zerg

CARRIERS OWN

Zerg < Protoss but Zerg > Terran
"The Arguments of Today Result in the Wars of Tomorrow" - Quote By Muah.
<@Logan> I spent a minute looking at my own code by accident.
<@Logan> I was thinking "What the hell is this guy doing?"

<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID

<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section

God i love Bash.org.

Adron

On a real money map, I think you'll have lots of trouble using carriers against zerg.

hismajesty

When I play Starcraft (once in a blue moon) I'm never Zerg, I hate them. I like Protoss though :)

Falcon[anti-yL]

Quote from: Adron on April 30, 2004, 11:12 AM
On a real money map, I think you'll have lots of trouble using carriers against zerg.
No need for carriers, just do reaver and dt drops and attack with archons.

AntiVirus

QuoteCARRIERS OWN
Everyone knows that Hydralisk if upgraded the same as the carriers and in reach to attack own the carriers.  But if they are out of reach its called scourges..  
Lurkers > Reavers with no ops
Mass lings > Reavers
Reavers are way to slow to attack again lings upgraded with there speed will plow right throught them..

And Terran just plan suck ass..
"They say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe, but I rather kill myself then turn into their slave."
- The Rasmus

Adron

Quote from: LW-Falcon on April 30, 2004, 04:26 PM
Quote from: Adron on April 30, 2004, 11:12 AM
No need for carriers, just do reaver and dt drops and attack with archons.

DT's? Pretty useless against zerg... Reavers are ok, but hydras own them. And archons get completely owned by hydras too. How are you going to defend your base against the zerg?

|