• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

.Net BoT

Started by AntiVirus, April 26, 2004, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxoigmn

Quote from: Myndfyre on April 27, 2004, 11:33 PM
Of course Mr. Smart Guy, the quotes are part of the string, not the enclosing delimiters of the string itself.

I thought the quotes in my example *are* the enclosing delimiters of the string?

l)ragon

Quote from: Myndfyre on April 27, 2004, 05:09 PM
Quote from: dRAgoN on April 27, 2004, 01:31 PM
QuoteVisual Basic .NET is new, and I do not believe that anyone has created a bot in that specific language to date.
I beleve Andreas Strobl has dibs on the first vb.net bot along with one I scraped during one of my what to do Phases back in May last year.

1.) Was the VB .NET bot a binary or CHAT bot?
2.) Was the VB .NET bot a clean rewrite or a port of a VB6 bot?
3.) Was your bot binary or CHAT?

My VB .Net bot was a clean project, and was a bbot that connected as d2xp useing a horibly slow local hashing system. It's first successful connection was on May 10 2003. I probably wouldent have scraped it either if I didn't have a total system failure 2days after the central/east-coast black out. Just means its back on my todo sometime later list again.
*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,l)ragon,.-·~^*ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ*^~·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.-·~^*

Smurfling

Quote from: Myndfyre on April 27, 2004, 05:09 PM
QuoteVisual Basic .NET is new, and I do not believe that anyone has created a bot in that specific language to date.
I beleve Andreas Strobl has dibs on the first vb.net bot along with one I scraped during one of my what to do Phases back in May last year.
1.) Was the VB .NET bot a binary or CHAT bot?
2.) Was the VB .NET bot a clean rewrite or a port of a VB6 bot?
3.) Was your bot binary or CHAT?

1 - Binary Bot (bw game bot)
2 - Clean rewrite - well at least at later revisions :P. First version was using csb and a winsock ocx. After some more practice and experience i rewrote the socket part the .net way (no ocx, just system.net.sockets) and then did my own packet coding without csb. When i wrote eXgBot i just changed from vs6 to 7. Right now having a look at vs8 ctp. Btw, anyone already looked through it? Just received it so can't tell yet, all i seen yet (and do pretty much appreciate) are the much more efficient objects and machine-level components.

Edited: .net isn't that new anyway ;)

Antichrist

:( I wanted to be the 1st vb.net bot, but then again, I'm a newbie so by the time I get a bot up there will be an abundence of vb.net bots out there.