• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Makeservers

Started by WTFMATE, April 24, 2004, 11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaDDBLooD

Mike.. i'll help you

if you take back what you said on aim about me!
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

GoSuGaMING

*notes wtfmate was me*

BinaryzL

GoSuGaMING, take a look at my 3rd to last post excluding this one 11:54:23pm EST.

BaDDBLooD

quote from aim:

gosugaming: watch this ims ick of this dispute ima say wtfmate was me so i can get some help lol

Down with gosugaming!
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

GoSuGaMING

where did u get that quote from? putting words in my mouth? not cool ;/

down with badd!

BinaryzL

Yes also GoSuGaMING has his AIM screen name formatted like "GoSuGaMING".

Trickle

Kinda odd that WTFMATE and GOsuGaming Need the same Help at the same time.... Huremm must be fate

PaiD

GoSuGaMING

so it has to be the username i know it does ^^ but after i get connected it goes straight to sckMCP_error

BinaryzL

Quote from: Trickle on April 25, 2004, 12:21 AM
Kinda odd that WTFMATE and GOsuGaming Need the same Help at the same time.... Huremm must be fate

Actually you're incorrect there, GoSuGaMING said his friend was trying to help him by asking us questions.

Quote from: GoSuGaMING on April 25, 2004, 12:06 AM
lo3? if i was WTFMATE then why wouldnt i use this name? GG? get posts on this? Makes sense eh?

wtfmate = eg_g which = friend that was trying to help me

BinaryzL

Quote from: GoSuGaMING on April 25, 2004, 12:24 AM
so it has to be the username i know it does ^^ but after i get connected it goes straight to sckMCP_error

You're probably sending bad "MCP Chunks".

GoSuGaMING

can we get a little more immature over the matter?

i got a good idea its called lets figure this out together doesnt that game sound like fun?

Trickle

Heh, must of had the reply box open to long.   :-\

GoSuGaMING

wtf is a bad MCP chunk ;/

PaiD

ok lets play...... I win b/c I have done these before.....GG?

|