wow, it's 90% - 10%.  Cool :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Meh

Adron

Quote from: Thing on April 11, 2004, 08:28 PM
QuoteAnd what about me?
My daughter is 26 and has a two year old son.   :-*

Ah, neat, then you could just as well be my father too. Wasn't sure if you were just 40 or so.

j0k3r

He's 40 with a 26 year old daughter?
* j0k3r does some math

Damn...
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Thing

I should clarify.  She is my step-daughter and my wife is considerably older than me.
I could have technically conceived her but I would have been in Jr. High at the time.
Sometimes when she and I are out together, people think she is my girlfriend / wife.
It freaks them out when I introduce her as my daughter. :)
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

j0k3r

Haha, sounds awesome.

And damn old people, 17% now.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Adron

Quote from: Thing on April 12, 2004, 08:05 AM
I should clarify.  She is my step-daughter and my wife is considerably older than me.
I could have technically conceived her but I would have been in Jr. High at the time.
Sometimes when she and I are out together, people think she is my girlfriend / wife.
It freaks them out when I introduce her as my daughter. :)

Oh, so you are in your early fourties? Jr. High isn't a very exact way of telling age to us swedes, considering we have lågstadie, mellanstadie, högstadie and gymnasium...

And here I was being impressed that you were 50 or more...

Thing

Quotelågstadie, mellanstadie, högstadie and gymnasium...
I have no idea what those are but my birthday is Aug. 27, 1960.  Now that you know, I'll expect many extravagant gifts on that day.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

Quote from: Thing on April 12, 2004, 07:44 PM
I have no idea what those are but my birthday is Aug. 27, 1960.  Now that you know, I'll expect many extravagant gifts on that day.

Can I still call you Grandpa Thing?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Akamas

August 27th? ... You joking! My birthday is August 27th too! Holy crap, thats really creepy.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

hismajesty

Quote from: KoRRuPT on April 12, 2004, 11:00 PM
August 27th? ... You joking! My birthday is August 27th too! Holy crap, thats really creepy.

Why's it creepy? DarkVirus and I have the same birthday and we don't find it creepy. :P

Akamas

I find it creepy because its a one in a billion chance, and it basically happened twice to me. Thing has the same birthday as me, and iago lives five minutes away.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

K

Quote from: KoRRuPT on April 13, 2004, 12:01 AM
I find it creepy because its a one in a billion chance, and it basically happened twice to me. Thing has the same birthday as me, and iago lives five minutes away.

1/365 != 1/1000000000.

Adron

Quote from: Thing on April 12, 2004, 07:44 PM

Ok, I'll remember that. Mine's Apr. 19, 1977, so you better get to work sending some neat stuff right away! :P

Grok

Quote from: K on April 13, 2004, 12:07 AM
Quote from: KoRRuPT on April 13, 2004, 12:01 AM

1/365 != 1/1000000000.

With 26 randomly-selected people, there is a 50% chance that a non-specific two will have the same birthday.

|