• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

ha ha ha ha ha

Started by Denial, March 31, 2004, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denial

HA HA HA thats all i can say P.S im not Ledingham, David  just some random guy i pulled out of the whitepages :)
Actus non facit reum nisi mens sit rea

Hostile

hehe April Fools!  :P

And yes, Mr. David Ledingham has already been victimized by various newbs in denials clan... please, think of the poor random guy.
- Hostile is sexy.

Newby

So I guess Feanor WASN'T lying when he said it was a joke. ;)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

LordNevar

"Impressive, Most Impressive." - [Darth Vadar]

A good fortune may forbode a bad luck, which may in turn disguise a good fortune.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exsist.

Maddox

DUH!
asdf.

Newby

Was that really Skywing's and Yoni's name? o_O
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

DarkOne

"You... You're good you.... No, no no.... You're good." - Analyze This/That - Robert Di Niro

Good one Yoni and Dave.

Eric

Quote from: LoRd[nK] on March 26, 2004, 12:33 AM
Would have made a decent April Fool's joke if you would have waited a few more days...
><

Mitosis

God damn, you guys really had me going...

iago

Quote from: Newby on March 31, 2004, 11:36 PM
Was that really Skywing's and Yoni's name? o_O

haha, no.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Dark-Feanor

Quote from: Denial on March 31, 2004, 10:55 PM
HA HA HA thats all i can say P.S im not Ledingham, David  just some random guy i pulled out of the whitepages :)
Then why did you deny it so avidly when I told you it was an april fools joke back on March 28th? Now I guess that the people dissing me for playing along feel kinda dumb. It is hard to believe that so many people did not figure it out. It became pretty obvious.
- Feanor[xL]
clan exile
Firebot
iago: "caps lock is like cruise control for cool"

Define

Yea, for it being so ovious you sure played along with it pretty well Denial. :P

iago

Quote from: DaRk-FeAnOr on April 01, 2004, 06:34 AM
Quote from: Denial on March 31, 2004, 10:55 PM
Then why did you deny it so avidly when I told you it was an april fools joke back on March 28th? Now I guess that the people dissing me for playing along feel kinda dumb. It is hard to believe that so many people did not figure it out. It became pretty obvious.

Because if he told you that would ruin the joke :P
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Grok

The last 4 digits of each phone number I put in the letter should have tipped someone off.

MyndFyre

What did I tell you Kane?  I vividly recall telling you in the channel that something didn't feel legit about it.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.