• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

the post your picture thread

Started by Noodlez, March 21, 2004, 04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

Quote from: hismajesty on April 28, 2004, 02:03 PM
They're coming here August 11th but Less Than Jake is coming as well. I thought of going but I don't feel like listening to Snoop Dawg, I'll put that ticket money towards Kiss or something.  :P

*notes that we still haven't seen a picture of you*
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

hismajesty

Quote from: iago on April 28, 2004, 02:03 PM
They're coming here August 11th but Less Than Jake is coming as well. I thought of going but I don't feel like listening to Snoop Dawg, I'll put that ticket money towards Kiss or something.  :P

*notes that you'll get over it*

SNiFFeR

Puzzle

warz

thats a crazy lightswitch, with the power sockets.
i uploaded some pics of me and a few of my buddies at our after prom party.
we're all completely drunk in these pictures, so we thought whatever we were doing in them was cool at the moment.

http://tks.slacktech.com/ryan/prom-pic01.jpg - us bein our gangsta selves.
http://tks.slacktech.com/ryan/prom-pic02.jpg - dunno what i was doin.
http://tks.slacktech.com/ryan/prom-pic03.jpg - me bein 'that guy' in the background

im the one in the longhorns hat at blue button up shirt.

edit: i dunno what the hell that nike thing is on my finger, but i wore it all night i think. i don't even remember where i found it.

Noodlez

haha, you and your friends look like you were losers until you got cars and learned how to dress. and now your just ugly/fat losers with nice clothes that drink and try to punk people.

ps. im not saying drinking is bad, i'm saying you started drinking to conform to what was accepted

Maddox

Where is your picture?
asdf.

Maddox

Quote from: Noodlez on April 30, 2004, 08:29 PM
haha, you and your friends look like you were losers until you got cars and learned how to dress. and now your just ugly/fat losers with nice clothes that drink and try to punk people.

ps. im not saying drinking is bad, i'm saying you started drinking to conform to what was accepted

Fix that gap in your teeth, doofus, then talk.
asdf.

K

Now now, this is the internet and it's easy to judge people, but you seem to have extrapolated a lot of information from a few pictures.  Let's all calm down before things get out of hand.

Noodlez

that's what highschool is about, judging people based on their looks :p

haha the gap in my teeth is being taken care of thx

K

Quote from: Noodlez on April 30, 2004, 11:44 PM

I'd keep it.  According to Chaucer, being "Gat-Tothed" implies that you're a very, erm, passionate person.  Also check out the short documentary "Gap Toothed Women."

warz

loser until i got a car? where in those pictures is it implied that i have a car? the only thing i see implied about transportation is that im riding in a limo. i was a loser untill i learned how to dress? but somehow im a loser again, only ugly and fat? so, i retired from loserdom, then re-entered it somehow by following the same criteria that retired me from that status? i drink. punk people? what the fuck. who says
Quotepunk people
? noodlez, you only have beef because of the following a) you're of some type of foreign decent, and that's looked down upon (not my fault, i have an asian friend) b) you wear that trendy sk8er clothing, and probably cant skate too well, and will never be featured in those stupid skating videos c) you never will be as computer knowledge inclined as i ever was / am / will be.

Quote from: Noodlez on April 30, 2004, 11:44 PM

if thats what highschool is about to you, then hell yeah. those kids that wear skater clothes, and 'man purses', and all black need to fucking die. they need some self respect. noodlez, you're probably the basis of most negative judgement at your school, simply due to your mexican'ish / unwanted foreign'y looks and your rebelious clothing habits. i'd be pretty rash if i were in your position, and had a gap in my teeth, also. i feel ya, buddy.

iago

Quote from: Maddox on April 30, 2004, 09:04 PM

Where is your picture?

I had one here, but I deleted it a long time ago.  I was hoping nobody would notice :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

mynameistmp

is torque in any of those pictures ?
"This idea is so odd, it is hard to know where to begin in challenging it." - Martin Barker, British scholar

Invert

Shut up all. Everyone knows that I am the best looking person on these forums or in clan vL.

My biceps are so big that if you stand next to me when I flex I might knock you out with it.

8)

|