• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Open Source Project

Started by AnonProgrammer, March 19, 2004, 04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c0ol

MyndFyre, where can I find an API listing of your library?

MyndFyre

Quote from: c0ol on July 20, 2004, 08:56 PM
MyndFyre, where can I find an API listing of your library?

The release build can be downloaded here.

Note that a standalone windows help file and the .XML comments file can also be downloaded from that page.

The documentation can be found online here.  It includes samples for getting started quickly with the ArmaBot API.

Note that you will need an ArmaKey for it.  I suggest you just download my bot, install it, run it -- it will ask you for a key, hit Cancel, it will let you request one.  Then it will put the key in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ArmaBot Alpha 4\ArmaKey

It should also e-mail you.

Hard-code this into your bot; it will let you (later) check out statistics on it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

c0ol

I was just wondering how the interface was designed.  Im planning on making my own similar library just for the experiance in C#.

MyndFyre

Quote from: c0ol on July 21, 2004, 10:19 AM
I was just wondering how the interface was designed.  Im planning on making my own similar library just for the experiance in C#.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to release the GUI portion of my bot to open-source.  It uses a copyrighted library for menus and the tab pages, which is licensed for single-developer.

Although, library != interface.  :-P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

c0ol

can win32 api not implement tab pages (notebook frames?) and what not on its own?