• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Anyone have a BNLS Login Sequence That i can Look at?

Started by BaDDBLooD, February 24, 2004, 07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BaDDBLooD

i never wanted to copy anyone lord.

i just wanted a "Basic" demonstration of how a Login Sequence works through BNLS, it doesn't even have to be working if the person who made it didn't want it to!  I just wanting to look at a code that wasn't "hashed" together by a bunch of people.

I am willing to do the work, i just need some guidelines to help me.  Yes, BNETDOC's does help some people, but it's not the kind of Thing that i need right now.

STOP ARGUEING IN MY POST, SHEESH!
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Eric

I am willing to do the work, i just need some guidelines to help me.
You've been given various links on where to find complete documentation on every BNLS packet.

BaDDBLooD

you are so fucking stubborn.

Can't you see i don't understand bnetdoc's, i just wanted a little demo on Sending recieving bnet packets through vb, maybe Some comments on parts of it, maybe even a partial login sequence.  You have to make me feel stupid that i can't understand bnetdoc's to your Level.  I Have ( NEVER ) Used a WINSOCK Before, EVER!
There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating: people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

Eric

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on February 26, 2004, 05:08 PM
you are so fucking stubborn.

Can't you see i don't understand bnetdoc's, i just wanted a little demo on Sending recieving bnet packets through vb, maybe Some comments on parts of it, maybe even a partial login sequence.  You have to make me feel stupid that i can't understand bnetdoc's to your Level.  I Have ( NEVER ) Used a WINSOCK Before, EVER!

Then you probably shouldn't be trying to program something as complicated as a Battle.net Binary Bot.
However, there is a simple solution for this, it's called CleanSlateBot. Personally, I'm not a fan of CleanSlateBot, so if I were you, I'd study up on socket programming, ie: Binding, Sending, Receiving, ect.,  which will eventually help you learn to create a binary bot all on your own, or possibly just with the help of BNLS.
If you don't wish to do either, you're sadly out of luck. :(

BaDDBLooD

Ok, no offense but your a fucking moron.

YOu tell me to study on my socket programming, binding, sending, recieving packets.

Ya don't give me any links, nothing.

WHAT I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS A DEMO ON SENDING AND RECIEVING PACKETS SO I COULD LEARN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on February 26, 2004, 05:31 PM
Ok, no offense but your a fucking moron.

YOu tell me to study on my socket programming, binding, sending, recieving packets.

Ya don't give me any links, nothing.

WHAT I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS A DEMO ON SENDING AND RECIEVING PACKETS SO I COULD LEARN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insulting me will get you nowhere, except down a point in karma.

DEMO ON SENDING AND RECIEVING PACKETS
In other words you wanted the source code to connect to Battle.net. A source code to a program is a valuable piece of information, no one here knows if all you want to do is learn from it, or just copy it, which is why I suggest learning about sockets. As for where to find information on them, you can always try http://pscode.com, and http://google.com.
Now, I have been very patient with trying to help you here, if you continue being hostile with me, I'll be done with you.

BaDDBLooD

sorry for being Hostile, and thanks for your help.

I in no way intend on stealing anyone's source Code

i just want a "Login Sequence" WHatever you would like to call it, using BNLS.

It doesn't even have to "Work".  I Just want to use it as a Demo.

Eric

Quote from: o.OV on February 26, 2004, 06:33 PM
What point? You said "How you get the connection made doesn't determine if you are a code thief."
I said "How".
You stated a scenario and I agreed to it.
Reminder.. it IS A SCENARIO.
Meaning.. it isn't always the case.

Weather or not he may not understand, you're trying to talk about something that doesn't exist.
You understood something that doesn't exist?

Then learn to fix your wording ..
My wording is fine..
Anyone else who read this thread
would have known what I was talking about
when I said "connection"

.. and a web browser is not required to look up a webpage.
Did I say it was required?
I said if I were you I would use a web browser.
Heck.. If you want to use telnet instead..
Go for it =)

Just continue thinking you're always right.

MyndFyre

Lord...  to be honest, you've been an ass.

Baddblood: you'll find that in general, you will not get free help here.  What you will often get is directions to look for concepts -- as people have suggested Sockets programming -- and they will tell you to look on your own.  Most often, this is a key phrase to look on Google.

I did a quick search on Google for "Visual Basic WinSock Control," and the first site I found is pretty nice:

http://www.vbip.com/winsock/index.asp

Also, look around Botdev for information on the PacketBuffer class; if you're using VB, I believe DarkMinion wrote it.  I have a C# implementation.

You need to be able to understand that basics of how data is stored in memory, how said data is accessed, how it is represented, etc.  Actually, I'm not certain that you need that for VB; I had to know it fairly well working on the bot in C#, but that's just me.

When I get a chance I'll IM you on AIM and we'll talk a bit more about it.
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Newby

Quote from: Myndfyre on February 26, 2004, 06:58 PM

Don't forget what Lord said:

QuoteInsulting me will get you nowhere, except down a point in karma.

:P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

BaDDBLooD

Eric

Quote from: Myndfyre on February 26, 2004, 06:58 PM

Baddblood: you'll find that in general, you will not get free help here.  What you will often get is directions to look for concepts -- as people have suggested Sockets programming -- and they will tell you to look on your own.  Most often, this is a key phrase to look on Google.

I did a quick search on Google for "Visual Basic WinSock Control," and the first site I found is pretty nice:

http://www.vbip.com/winsock/index.asp

Also, look around Botdev for information on the PacketBuffer class; if you're using VB, I believe DarkMinion wrote it.  I have a C# implementation.

You need to be able to understand that basics of how data is stored in memory, how said data is accessed, how it is represented, etc.  Actually, I'm not certain that you need that for VB; I had to know it fairly well working on the bot in C#, but that's just me.

When I get a chance I'll IM you on AIM and we'll talk a bit more about it.

Pretty much all you did is sum up the information I have already given him, he can't get "free" help, he needs to do the work on his own. If that's being an ass, so be it.

BaDDBLooD

ok lord, your head is pretty think now isn't it.

He actually Tried to "EXPLAIN" what he was talking about, and he offered to help me.  I would say that's more than you did?

Eric

Quote from: BaDDBLooD on February 26, 2004, 07:25 PM
ok lord, your head is pretty think now isn't it.

He actually Tried to "EXPLAIN" what he was talking about, and he offered to help me.  I would say that's more than you did?

Find one post where I didn't try to explain to you what to ask and/or what to look for.

BaDDBLooD

|