• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Need Help

Started by Dayclone, February 12, 2004, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fr0z3N

Sad to say but that coding is stolen from TCP Winbot aka GamerBot by Networkz or Barumonk.

Spht

Quote from: Fr0z3N on February 13, 2004, 03:20 PM
Sad to say but that coding is stolen from TCP Winbot aka GamerBot by Networkz or Barumonk.

Actually, it looks much like the public packet buffer class that DarkMinion wrote, which many Visual Basic bots use.

Fr0z3N

Quote from: Dayclone on February 12, 2004, 06:54 PM

Private Sub Socket_Close(Index As Integer)

Socket(Index).Close

Display OutputText(Index), True, True, vbRed, "Disconnected"

End Sub

Is by Networkz/Barumonk.

Soul Taker

Do you work for SCO?

Spht

Quote from: Soul Taker on February 14, 2004, 09:07 AM
Do you work for SCO?

Does your bot use the Close method to close sockets? If so, you must be using Networkz's code!

Dayclone

I don't work for anyone, and Fr0z3N is right the coding is done by Daneil
( Gamerbot ). I have gave him credit for it too. I fixed this problem but I have appeared with another problem with his coding. When I log on and everything it creates game and the other one joins but nothing happens. Would anyone like to see the gameclass coding?

Eric

QuoteI don't work for anyone, and Fr0z3N is right the coding is done by Daneil
( Gamerbot ).

Denial* didn't code anything in that bot except for the Me.Caption = "Gamer Bot v1.0 By Denial"

QuoteWell I dunno what i'm sending or reciving but I can show you my codes to everything if you want and it's like instantly when i connect the bot.
Usally people on this forum are reluctant to help copy/paste coders.

Fr0z3N

Quote from: Dayclone on February 14, 2004, 10:17 AM
( Gamerbot ). I have gave him credit for it too. I fixed this problem but I have appeared with another problem with his coding. When I log on and everything it creates game and the other one joins but nothing happens. Would anyone like to see the gameclass coding?

Spht...  ;D

Dayclone

Waht's that suppsoed to mean?

Dyndrilliac

Quote from: Fr0z3N on February 14, 2004, 12:13 PM

Spht...  ;D

You missed the point entirely, just because That is the method in which was used for that author doesn't mean in every instance you see that code that he infact wrote it.
Quote from: Edsger W. DijkstraIt is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC; as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.

Spht

Spht...  ;D

I hereby copyright AddChat vbRed, "Disconnected" as my code. No one's allowed to use it!

(It's not worth your while to point out that someone's using the same method of closing a socket and telling the user. I'm sure there a many programs which load a form and update its caption the same way -- no one cares.)

Newby

Quote from: Spht on February 14, 2004, 03:56 PM

Spht...  ;D

I hereby copyright AddChat vbRed, "Disconnected" as my code. No one's allowed to use it!

(It's not worth your while to point out that someone's using the same method of closing a socket and telling the user. I'm sure there a many programs which load a form and update its caption the same way -- no one cares.)

So, can I still go AddChat vbGreen, "Disconnected" ? :) :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Spht

Quote from: Newby on February 14, 2004, 04:15 PM
Quote from: Spht on February 14, 2004, 03:56 PM

Spht...  ;D

So, can I still go AddChat vbGreen, "Disconnected" ? :) :P

Sure, Mr. Positive.

Dayclone

Eh heh sorry for the ocmotion i've cause, but I jsut need help with the game sequence. This is not my coding either you can help me do the right thing and help me write my own or soem pointers in what to change. I did change what Spht had origianlly created instead of Red I put it a different color.

Spht

Quote from: Dayclone on February 14, 2004, 04:39 PM
I did change what Spht had origianlly created instead of Red I put it a different color.

It was a joke.

|