• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Profile Keys!

Started by Mexican, February 11, 2004, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stealth

Quote from: Grok on February 12, 2004, 10:26 AM
No, Mexico is a governmental provinciality, as is Boston, Munich, Texas, and Idaho.

If I joked about Bostonians, or Idahoans, that's no more racist than Mexicans.

American schools have really screwed up the younger generation.  Everything is an offense to someone.

It's getting to be pretty sad, especially here in Madison, WI -- the people in charge can't even sneeze without making sure nobody can possibly be offended by it.

To make a desperate stab at an on-topic reply: Mexican, the bottom line is that the account will expire at (the time it last logged off plus three months), more or less.
- Stealth
Author of StealthBot

Chopz

I agree...
He does not read his replies at all, or he wouldn't RE-post stupid stuff like 'how to get the expiration date of an account'

UserLoser.

Quote from: Stealth on February 12, 2004, 04:45 PM
No, Mexico is a governmental provinciality, as is Boston, Munich, Texas, and Idaho.

American schools have really screwed up the younger generation.  Everything is an offense to someone.

It's getting to be pretty sad, especially here in Madison, WI -- the people in charge can't even sneeze without making sure nobody can possibly be offended by it.

To make a desperate stab at an on-topic reply: Mexican, the bottom line is that the account will expire at (the time it last logged off plus three months), more or less.

Don't forget to check if the account has < 2 hours on it, if it has less than 2 hours logged onto it, then it'll expire in 48 hours since the time of creation

MyndFyre

C'mon now, my ethnicity is American.  Mexican is another ethnicity, as I define it, which is closely related to (if not the same thing as) one's nationality.  Race, I suppose, could be defined more broadly.  Nationality has nothing to do with the state.

And btw -- I wasn't offended.  If you notice, I was poking fun at it, because it seemed like you were saying something about him being Mexican, i.e., belonging to that ethnic group.  :P
QuoteEvery generation of humans believed it had all the answers it needed, except for a few mysteries they assumed would be solved at any moment. And they all believed their ancestors were simplistic and deluded. What are the odds that you are the first generation of humans who will understand reality?

After 3 years, it's on the horizon.  The new JinxBot, and BN#, the managed Battle.net Client library.

Quote from: chyea on January 16, 2009, 05:05 PM
You've just located global warming.

Mexican

Well, i say why U.S. People talk about mexicans like that, 1/2 in U.S. are mexicans, even that, some people here are stading on a old mexican Territory like Texas, and mexicans are not that stupid to kill theirself or kill other people. (Fucking crazy Gringos) Well w/e.

Thnx UserLoser and Stealth u are the only ones that are on this topic related to profile's.

Note: The fag who said i was stupid for the q of Expiration date u can get a life and go out some more, there are smart people like Stealth that they are not allot of time on comp and know more than u, and u fucking 24/7 ignorant u are stupid.

Arta

One wonders if the US considers the entirety of the world to be a collection of 'governmental provincialities'.. excluding itsself, obviously.